Alien Worlds (Colonial Scouts #1) ~ Roxanne Smolen [BluA]epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on May 8, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Alien Worlds (Colonial Scouts #1) ~ Roxanne Smolen [BluA]epub (Size: 190.01 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Alien Worlds - Roxanne Smolen.epub189.6 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
The Girl and the Wormhole

The Colonial Scouts are an elite group of explorers who seek out habitable planets for the Colonial Expansion Board. They travel through space via programmable wormholes.

Impani, a brilliant girl with a dark past, dreams of escaping the streets by becoming a Scout. Because she is homeless, she feels she must study twice as hard to get into the program. The day before her final exam, however, a transporter malfunction sends her jumping uncontrollably from planet to planet. Although the error could be corrected from inside the wormhole, the Board decides she is too young to understand that level of tech.

Will she prove them wrong? Or will she die on an alien world?

Character Sketch:
Impani was found in a shoe box beneath a bus stop bench. She’d been making a mewing sound, so the old woman who found her named her after a cat she’d once had. Although they lived on the streets, Impani never felt homeless. The streets were her home. The old woman looked out for her and taught her right from wrong. But she died when Impani was ten. Not long after that, Impani got trapped in a trash compactor while searching for food. She spent the night in the dark with insects skittering over her arms. When the workers came to compact the garbage, they heard her screams. She was remanded to a local orphanage. The institution was not for her; she hated the structure and the rules, but was thrilled to finally learn how to read. She ran away two years later, but continued to read all she could. That was how she learned of the Colonial Scouts. It became her dream.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
190.01 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Alien Worlds (Colonial Scouts #1) ~ Roxanne Smolen [BluA]epub