[AliQ] Gravity Falls S02E09 The Love God [1080p.WEB-DL.x264]

seeders: 24
leechers: 4
Added on November 28, 2014 by aliqandilin TV
Torrent verified.

[AliQ] Gravity Falls S02E09 The Love God [1080p.WEB-DL.x264] (Size: 214.67 MB)
 [AliQ] Gravity Falls S02E09 The Love God [1080p.WEB-DL.x264].mkv214.67 MB

Description

So, Here It is. Sorry for the delay!

Source: 844mb
Output: 225mb

I Also changed some things:
1 - Added subtitle (Someone asked for it!)
2 - Used Higher Quality Sound (64 instead of 48) thus making the file 2 Mb bigger! (Someone else told me there is a problem with the sound, I could'nt feel it though!)
3 - Added the Title "The Love God" in the title part. (Pew!)

I Could'nt find a decent source for a day.
And after finding one, I was too busy to Download/Encode/Upload it!

I have a lot of studying to do, and I only have Fridays off. so you are most likely to wait next time too!

Anyway, Don't Forget to comment, seed, Vote (preferably Up) and any other things possible!
I'm Serious!! Do Them!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
214.67 MB
seeders:24
leechers:4
[AliQ] Gravity Falls S02E09 The Love God [1080p.WEB-DL.x264]

All Comments

awesome man you have my approval
Thanks! Also, is the audio still bad? Can you feel any difference?
I completely agree with the other person the hard work you put in doing all this is commendable. I also tried n number of times but was unable to do it and gave up way back. i was unable to get Menu 00:00:00.054 : en:00:00:00.054. seriously you are the best your work is great but then you already know it dont you but more than appreciating your work i respect it. byee and thanks for the upload.
Hi again! And thanks! I have no idea how can it be this hard, also, I don't know what's with that chaptering of your's! I've never encountered such problem! All you need to do, is to make a video file and merge it with others!

Well doesn't matter, you've already given up. I hope you wouldn't though. If I ever made a tutorial, I'll let you know.