Alison Moyet- Hoodoo (1991) VBR

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on May 24, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Alison Moyet- Hoodoo (1991) VBR (Size: 77.27 MB)
 11 Find Me.mp38.75 MB
 01 Footsteps.mp38.32 MB
 06 Hoodoo.mp37.76 MB
 09 My Right Arm.mp37.66 MB
 07 (Meeting With My) Main Man.mp37.57 MB
 02 It Won't Be Long.mp36.78 MB
 05 Wishing You Were Here.mp36.3 MB
 04 Rise.mp36.3 MB
 08 Back Where I Belong.mp36.06 MB
 03 This House.mp36.05 MB
 10 Never Too Late.mp35.69 MB
 Alison-Moyet-Hoodoo.jpg42.69 KB

Description

Alison Moyet- Hoodoo

Year 1991

Tracks

1. Footsteps
2. It Won't Be Long
3. This House
4. Rise
5. Wishing You Were Here
6. Hoodoo
7. (Meeting With My) Main Man
8. Back Where I Belong
9. My Right A-R-M
10. Never Too Late
11. Find Me

I have reviewed this work already, but in the time between my 'finding' an original copy and it's recent re-issue and have come to appreciate this album more and more. I therefore feel it deserves as much good press as possible.
If you are a fan of 'Hometime' but are unfamiliar with both 'Hoodoo' and 'Essex', then I suggest that you start here first and , bearing in mind that this album is 12 and a half years old (not that it sounds dated in any way), prepare yourself for real treat. It knocks 'Hometime' into a cocked hat, as far as I'm concerned. Don't get me wrong-'Hometime' is class; this is just something else. Less polished, more raw emotion, rock & soul.
I won't repeat what I've said already (read my review of the original Columbia release) but I will add that I have changed my view on the tracks I didn't appreciate. The rest just get better. It is the most played Moyet album for me, and gets an airing at least once, maybe twice a week.
Favourite tracks? Footsteps, Hoodoo, Rise, Back where I belong..
Now that it is commercially available again, don't hanker over it. Give the girl the credit she justly deserves for a much ignored body of work. It won't disappoint.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
77.27 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Alison Moyet- Hoodoo (1991) VBR