All I Want is a Thug -- A Hood Romance - Porscha Sterling [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 4
leechers: 5
Added on December 4, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

All I Want is a Thug -- A Hood Romance - Porscha Sterling [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 2.14 MB)
 All I Want is a Thug -- A Hood Romance - Porscha Sterling.epub989.35 KB
 All I Want is a Thug -- A Hood Romance - Porscha Sterling.jpg126.59 KB
 All I Want is a Thug -- A Hood Romance - Porscha Sterling.mobi1.05 MB
 All I Want is a Thug -- A Hood Romance - Porscha Sterling.opf4.89 KB

Description

Info Hash: 09C3BFF915832D95EED6285CDEEFA4E7138548CE
--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

All I Want is a Thug: A Hood Romance
Author: Porscha Sterling

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 989 KB (.epub), 1.05 MB (.mobi)

Book Details:
ASIN..........................: B017VBZF46
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Women, Urban
PUBLISHER................: Royalty Publishing House
PUBLICATION DATE....: Nov 2015
PRINT PAGE COUNT....: 228
SERIES......................: All I Want is a Thug, Book #1
SOURCE.....................: Amazon
SYNOPSIS..................: While only in middle school, Chellise & Kendrik formed a bond under the unlikeliest of circumstances. With a mother addicted to crack, Kendrik's parents argued constantly, leading him to sneak off to Chellise's house and seek refuge sleeping on her bedroom floor. Although Chellise's parents forbid her to spend time with Kendrik, in her bedroom in the middle of the night, they secretly built a strong friendship. After Kendrik's mother and supplier are murdered by his father, Kendrik pleads guilty to the crime in an effort to save his father, thinking he'll only be charged as a juvenile.
15 years later, Chellise is living a dream. She is engaged to Mulah, one of the sexiest businessmen in the area, and life with him can’t get any better. But Mulah is keeping a dark secret that could shake Chellise’s entire world. He has a 7-year-old son with his best friend's sister, Kaletha. Mulah and Kaletha have told everyone else that he belongs to Kaletha's drug dealing boyfriend, and up until now it hasn’t been questioned. But now, Kaletha’s boyfriend has been given a life sentence for murder, causing Kaletha to pressure Mulah to step into his rightful role as father to their son.
Kendrik, now grown, has taken to the streets to make his way through life in light of his troubled past. When his team arranges a job, he finds that the very house he is robbing belongs to his childhood friend, Chellise, who he hasn't seen in years. Unable to go on with his life without reconnecting with her, he finally runs into her and all of the feelings, he thought were lost over the years, return. The only problem he has is Gianna, his crazy, pregnant girlfriend who has shown she is not above slashing a tire, setting things on fire or even fighting it out in the streets to keep him in her grasp.
In the midst of all the drama, secrets and betrayal, Kendrik and Chellise find themselves rekindling more than just a friendship when they start spending time together. Although Chellise wants to remain loyal to her fiancé, she can't help but be caught up by Kendrik's rough, abrasive and rugged nature.
Will she be able to put a cap on her feelings before it's too late?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.14 MB
seeders:4
leechers:5
All I Want is a Thug -- A Hood Romance - Porscha Sterling [epub, mobi]-Zi