All I Want Is You by Ms. Neicy.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on March 12, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

All I Want Is You by Ms. Neicy.epub (Size: 204.37 KB)
 All I Want Is You by Ms. Neicy.epub204.37 KB

Description

Renee is a young go getter who’s all about the hustle, but even with the money coming in what’s a true hustle without somewhere to share it with?

After trying to force and dead relationship with Jacob, she finally says enough is enough. Renee is burnt out and ready to give up on her prince charming until she runs into Renzo. Literally!

Renzo is a businessman, a true entrepreneur who doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty. He has what most guys long for the good looks, the money, the power and a beautiful wife, but lately he feels something is missing.

When he meets Renee that hole is instantly filled with their magnetic connection. She becomes the muse bringing out emotions that he didn’t even know he possessed, but will this new found love force his WIFE to take a backseat?

Jessa and Renzo have been together for years and have so much history. She wants nothing more than to keep her family together for obvious reasons, but when she begins to feel her husband pull away will love be enough to hold them together?

All she wants is him and all he wants is another. With the lies, secrets, and betrayal will anyone find their happy ending?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
204.37 KB
seeders:1
leechers:5
All I Want Is You by Ms. Neicy.epub

All Comments

Thank u