All of Me - John Legend.mp3 128kbps [Ashu007]

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on April 6, 2014 by Ashu_007in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

All of Me - John Legend.mp3 128kbps [Ashu007] (Size: 4.14 MB)
 All of Me - John Legend.mp34.14 MB

Description

"All of Me" is a song by American contemporary R&B recording artist John Legend from his fourth studio album Love in the Future (2013). The song was produced by Dave Tozer and John Legend and written by Toby Gad and Legend. The song is a dedication to Legend's wife Chrissy Teigen. "All of Me" impacted American mainstream urban radio as the album's third single on August 12, 2013. It has peaked at number 2 on the United States Billboard Hot 100 chart (his highest charting single there), and charted at number one in Australia, Belgium and the Netherlands.

John Roger Stephens (born December 28, 1978), better known by his stage name John Legend, is an American singer-songwriter and actor. He has won nine Grammy Awards, and in 2007, Legend received the special Starlight Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame.[1]

Prior to the release of his debut album, Legend's career gained momentum through a series of successful collaborations with multiple established artists. Legend added his voice to those of other artists, assisting in them reaching chart-topper hits. He lent his voice to Magnetic Man's "Getting Nowhere," Kanye West's "All of the Lights", on Slum Village's "Selfish" and Dilated Peoples' "This Way". Other artists included Jay-Z's "Encore", and he sang backing vocals on Alicia Keys' 2003 song "You Don't Know My Name", the Kanye West remix of Britney Spears' "Me Against the Music", and Fort Minor's "High Road". Legend played piano on Lauryn Hill's "Everything Is Everything".

General

Complete name : All of Me - John Legend.mp3
Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 4.14 MiB
Duration : 4mn 31s
Overall bit rate : 128 Kbps
Encoded date : UTC 2013-08- 5 19:57:34
Writing library : LAME3.99.3
Encoding settings : Lavf53.32.100
major_brand : mp42
minor_version : 0
compatible_brands : isommp42

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Mode : Joint stereo
Duration : 4mn 31s
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 4.14 MiB (100%)
Writing library : LAME3.99.3

A ThankYou Is Very Much Appreciated

Rate Good If You Like The Torrent & Comment For the Song Request...

Keep Seeding As Long As Possible...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.14 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
All of Me - John Legend.mp3 128kbps [Ashu007]