Alone in the Dark 2005 fanedit

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on November 21, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Alone in the Dark 2005 fanedit (Size: 1.38 GB)
 Alone in the Dark 2005 fanedit.mp41.38 GB

Description

Alone in the dark. Why is it that movies like this get made? I mean, I love the b movie aspect and everything, but from a director that never had a good movie yet?

I am beginning to see a new type of movie being made. One that exists just so people can make money, or rather just work. Quality? Who cares.

So all movies from this director get half the production cost back from the German gov? Nice.

So you convince people to invest cause the production value is there. Then insure the shit out of it and continue to say its the best thing evar no mater what.

Who cares if it makes money.

Smile all the way to the bank.

You know, why the hell not? Lots of people got to work, get paid.

We get to laugh or cringe at the result.

And it seems that there is a serious attempt at not filming a blockbuster. but rather, a cult film.

Those kind smolder and gain viewers over time. Those kind have a different money flow. Somewhat less but always coming in.

Wait a minute. is that Christian Slater? Holy B movie crap Batman, it is!

And he is the main character! And there are Voiceovers!

Love the voice over thing. Just like magnum p.i.

Ok now i have to do this flick. haha.

- Removed all crappy expressions from any actor.
- Removed most of the revealing segments about the hero's past, and any scene for shadowing the characters motives.
- Removed any line that detracts from the story flow. (ok some would say that there is no movie now. haha)
- Removed the sex scene. Had too. None of that chemistry thing and the music does not match the b movie feeling. So skrew that.

So now the flick has a bit more gumption in the story flow department.

Plus if you like the Slater, if you like the detective movies (or rather voice overs) . then you may get a kick out of this.

Cheers!

dvd rip encoded to 720p

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Alone in the Dark 2005 fanedit

Trailer