Alpha's Embrace - My Billionaire Wolf - 1-3 by Callie Hartwood

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 10, 2015 by Readsalotin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Alpha's Embrace - My Billionaire Wolf - 1-3 by Callie Hartwood (Size: 642.42 KB)
 Alpha's Embrace #2 by Callie Hartwood.epub227.3 KB
 Alpha's Embrace #1 (My Billionaire Wolf) by Callie Hartwood.epub215.9 KB
 Alpha's Embrace #3 by Callie Hartwood.epub199.22 KB

Description

Book 1

Lyanne has never felt as though she fitted in anywhere. She’s a big beautiful 22 years old who suffers from social anxiety.
Her boyfriend, Nathan ticks all her boxes in the looks department, but crosses all her boxes when it comes to everything else!

They’ve gone on a skiing vacation to the beautiful Blackcomb Ski Resort in Whistler, situated in the stunning wilderness of Canada.
She is hoping to spend some quality time with nature and appreciate their magical surroundings, but Nathan, in true Nathan style wants to show off and ski down the notoriously well known Staircase tree run.

In a twist of fate, Lyanne meets Darian, a tall, naturally handsome guy who lives in a cabin in the middle of the beautiful remote wilderness.

She is instantly drawn to him because he puts her at ease and makes her feel desirable. Lyanne has never felt desirable.

Darian brings her senses to life in a way that she’s never experienced before.

Book 2

Lyanne had a longing to see Darian again. His image had haunted her every thought since the day she left him in his snow-covered world in Canada.

In this second installment of the "My Billionaire Wolf" series, find out what happens as Lyanne returns to Darian.

Does she discover her happy ending?
Is he pleased to see her?
What’s the deal with his three bizarre friends?

She has decided to give herself to Darian completely, and with her being a virgin this is a massive step for her. Will her introduction to sex run smoothly or be a total disaster?
Her journey back to Blackcomb Ski Resort is filled with emotion and discovery and a whole new world opens up to Lyanne, as Darian reveals his soul and inner self to her.

Does Darian’s revelation make Lyanne want to run away and forget him forever…or will she stay and stand by his side?

There are important decisions to be made, but Lyanne’s head is filled with thoughts of lust and pure desire for Darian. Her heart is consumed by her love for him.
Will these emotions help her to see past what he truly is and accept him?

Book 3

Lyanne has discovered Darian’s inner wolf. She has accepted him for what he is, and is now sharing her life with him in the snowy wilderness.

This third and final installment of the series, “My Billionaire Wolf” sees Darian’s wolves, James, Daniel and Lisa struggling to welcome Lyanne into their pack.

Lyanne is also struggling to come to terms with their presence especially when Darian invites them to stay at his cabin.

The pack’s land is under threat from another outsider pack. They want Darian and his wolves to leave.
The peaceful location they call home is about to change. They must fight to claim their land.

Lyanne explores her sexuality more, as she learns the true meaning of the term ‘bonding’ within a wolf pack. Her inhibitions are broken down completely with a little help from Darian and his pack.

Will they be driven from their land by the outsider wolf pack?
Will Lyanne settle for a life in the wilderness with the man she loves and his pack of wolves?
Find out what happens when an angry lone wolf confronts Lyanne. Will Darian be in time to save her?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
642.42 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Alpha's Embrace - My Billionaire Wolf - 1-3 by Callie Hartwood