Am I Paranoid by Adam Stalker

seeders: 30
leechers: 5
Added on September 18, 2013 by mikem777in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Am I Paranoid by Adam Stalker (Size: 831.15 MB)
 paranoia.jpg87.53 KB
 STALKER.nfo1.21 KB
 Torrent downloaded from ThePirateBay.sx.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt37 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Am I Paranoid by Adam Stalker.m4v831.06 MB

Description

- a Glasgow Greensmoke Production

This wonderfully crafted multimedia mash up intertwines many concepts and ideas, taking the viewer on a mesmerizing journey that will have you coming back for more!

There is very little info on the web regarding the creators of this film. Simply put, it is as trippy as it is motivating as it pertains to the end-user researching the notions present herein. There is definitely a tongue-in-cheek aspect to this film. As well it really comes off as a hugely tripped out sequence of music videos. I have watched it, converted it for my iPad and re-watched it. I have to say it holds up to several viewings. Suffice it to say, it is well worth the download for anyone into conspiracies, psychedelic multimedia and electronic music.

In Nazi-Germany at first they went against the Jews, they called them terrorists, and then later they went against everybody else. In America they went against so called Muslim terrorists, they made laws against those terrorists, and now they call everybody a terrorist who doesn't like the government, now they use those laws against every decent American.

Technical: You won't find a better edition of this rare film anywhere on the web.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
831.15 MB
seeders:30
leechers:5