Amanda Prowse: 4 Novels - A Little Love, Clover's Child, Poppy Day, What Have I Done? (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on January 31, 2014 by Barbie1710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Amanda Prowse: 4 Novels - A Little Love, Clover's Child, Poppy Day, What Have I Done? (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Size: 8.75 MB)
 Little Love, A - Amanda Prowse.azw3841.21 KB
 Little Love, A - Amanda Prowse.epub608.75 KB
 Little Love, A - Amanda Prowse.jpg77.12 KB
 Little Love, A - Amanda Prowse.mobi765.02 KB
 Little Love, A - Amanda Prowse.opf2.36 KB
 Clover's Child - Amanda Prowse.azw3790.11 KB
 Clover's Child - Amanda Prowse.epub568.8 KB
 Clover's Child - Amanda Prowse.jpg36.58 KB
 Clover's Child - Amanda Prowse.mobi744.64 KB
 Clover's Child - Amanda Prowse.opf2.6 KB
 Poppy Day - Amanda Prowse.azw3755.7 KB
 Poppy Day - Amanda Prowse.epub438.61 KB
 Poppy Day - Amanda Prowse.jpg39.61 KB
 Poppy Day - Amanda Prowse.mobi867.11 KB
 Poppy Day - Amanda Prowse.opf2.86 KB
 What Have I Done_ - Amanda Prowse.azw3933.98 KB
 What Have I Done_ - Amanda Prowse.epub844.98 KB
 What Have I Done_ - Amanda Prowse.jpg19.51 KB
 What Have I Done_ - Amanda Prowse.mobi614.04 KB
 What Have I Done_ - Amanda Prowse.opf2.56 KB
 Barbie1710.txt32 bytes

Description

Amanda Prowse: 4 Novels (Chic-Lit)
AZW3, EPUB, MOBI.

Everybody needs a little love in their lives...

Pru Plum is the celebrated owner of a famous Mayfair bakery. She wears Chanel and her hair is expensively cut. Few would believe that this elegant woman turned sixty-six last year.

But Pru is not the confident, successful businesswoman she appears. She has done shameful things to get to where she is today. And she will do anything to protect the secrets of her past - especially when, for the first time in her life, she has finally fallen in love...

From bestselling author Amanda Prowse, this is a story about love, loss and lies - and finding happiness before it's too late.

When eighteen-year-old Dot meets Sol, she feels that love has arrived at last. Solomon Arbuthnott is a man who can bring colour and warmth to her drab life in sixties London - and what's more, he is a young, handsome soldier with excellent prospects. Someone who wants to give her everything she has dreamed of. Someone who can promise her blue skies, laughter, sun and always, always love.

And for a while, life is truly like a song. They stroll hand-in-hand by the Serpentine, dance cheek-to-cheek in Soho's smoky bars, and begin to plan their idyllic future, growing old together in Sol's ancestral home on the island of St Lucia.

But this is 1961. East End girls don't date West Indian boys, let alone fall in love with them and leave the country. They stay at home and live the life their parents planned for them. Even if it leaves them lonelier than they ever thought possible. Even if it rips their heart in two...

What would you sacrifice to bring home the one you love?

Ever since hairdresser Poppy Day married her childhood sweetheart, Mart, she's been deliriously happy. Now Mart is fighting in Afghanistan, and Poppy is counting the days until he returns.

It takes one knock at the door to rip Poppy's world apart. Mart has been taken hostage, and it's too dangerous for the army to rescue him.

Poppy is determined to bring him home herself. But her journey will lead her to a heartbreaking dilemma. What price will she pay to save the man she loves?

This is a gripping story of loss and courage from an author who knows what it is like to be the one left behind.

Kathryn Brooker is the headmaster's wife. While her husband spends his days disciplining unruly teenagers in the grand halls of Mountbriers Academy, Kathryn spends hers baking scones for her son's cricket match in a beautiful cottage in the manicured school grounds.

In the evenings, when her husband strides home to compliment her cooking and kiss her hello - ignoring jokes from their children about grown-up lovebirds - Kathryn Brooker is the very picture of a fulfilled wife and mother. Anyone who peered through the downstairs sash window at the four figures sat easily around their scrubbed-pine kitchen table would see a happy family without a care in the world. They would envy Kathryn her perfect life.

But they would be wrong. Kathryn is trapped in a nightmare. And she is about to do something to change it. Something only a truly desperate woman would do...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.75 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3
Amanda Prowse: 4 Novels - A Little Love, Clover's Child, Poppy Day, What Have I Done? (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710

All Comments

great as always :) thanks
Thank you