Amaya Laucirica Early Summer 2010 rar

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 27, 2012 by carlos140in Music
Torrent verified.

Amaya Laucirica Early Summer 2010 rar (Size: 44.66 MB)
 Amaya_Laucirica-Early_Summer-2010.rar44.66 MB

Description

From MySpace:
Songwriters, like literary artists, are said to benefit from travel - the people, places, weird times, personal journeys, cultural impressions, the whole kit and caboodle. The historical origin of local artist Amaya Laucirica's journey lies in the Basque country in the north-east corner of Spain, from where her father left to move to Australia. Laucirica herself was born in Millicent, in the south-east of South Australia, moving briefly to Adelaide, before honing her songwriting skills in Sydney and, heading south to Melbourne.
The musical product of Laucirica's journey is her debut album, Sugar Lights, an album that's rich in stories of travel as a touring atlas sung into life by a seasoned country troubadour. Laucirica's subjects are the standard stuff of popular song - beauty and affection (You've Got A Smile), the regaining of happiness and contentment (Lost and Found), love and yearning (Waiting For You) and the peculiarities of attraction (Not Of The Same Kind). On the title track Laucirica bemoans the loss of geographical and cultural icons that define her upbringing; on the uplifting If You Look Now, the tone is celebratory, a reminder that life's fulfilling moments are there for the taking, if only the stars line up in just the right way. And of If We Kept Driving Laucirica ponders what might happen should the romantic journey continue - and judging by the organic sweetness of the track itself, it'd probably be a damn good thing.
Laucirica's voice is soft and welcoming, like the smile of the caricatured country personality you'd find in a 1970's Australian period drama, but without the patronising tone required to secure government funding; Keese on guitar pulls out a series of deliciously dry licks that might just cause Stephen Stills to nod in enigmatic appreciation. There are plenty of journeys to enjoy throughout Sugar Lights; hopefully Amaya Laucirica has got plenty more travels in her to inspire more songs in the future.
- Patrick Emery
Early Summer
CD
Released: 01 October 2010
Tracklisting:
1.Most Times I Feel Alright
2.This World Can Make You Happy
3.Climb Up High
4.When I Think Of All The Places
5.Sun On My Face
6.Sleeping In Your Shadow
7.I Am Searching
8.Anywhere She Went
9.Marry Me
10.It's So Wrong
Note: I looked on the net and was very disappointed to find nothing on this Australian artist. Two years ago Richard Kingsmill of Triple J fame, interviewed Amaya, and was able to obtain this file.
176 kps. As soon as I obtain more music from this brilliant, grossly underrated artist, I'll share as well.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
44.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Amaya Laucirica Early Summer 2010 rar