Amendments (The Lumin Prophecies #2) ~ Andrew Ryan Henke [BluA].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 27, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Amendments (The Lumin Prophecies #2) ~ Andrew Ryan Henke [BluA].epub (Size: 317.39 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Amendments - Andrew Ryan Henke.epub316.97 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
The Lumin is dead. The one the prophecies spoke of, the chosen one, is gone. Memories of the Lumin being slain by Noir's own cousin, Aimee, haunt him every night. The fight to find Noir's family is now more dangerous and confusing than ever. New threats creep from the shadows. The straghs are going through some kind of bizarre, technological transformation. Nidhoggr, the dragon of din, is trapped in the bowels of the Tierian capital and is being exploited to create grotesque, dual vigor users. It is up to Noir to find his cousin, free Nidhoggr, and help a resistance movement free all of Tier from oppression. On top of it all, someone calling himself “the new Lumin” has risen--only it's a familiar face... a very unfriendly one.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
317.39 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Amendments (The Lumin Prophecies #2) ~ Andrew Ryan Henke [BluA].epub