America's Got Talent S10E01 Auditions Begin (H.264) [iTunesReady] m4v

seeders: 23
leechers: 4
Added on May 27, 2015 by TVJunkiein TV
Torrent verified.

America's Got Talent S10E01 Auditions Begin (H.264) [iTunesReady] m4v (Size: 389.66 MB)
 10-01 Auditions Begin.m4v389.66 MB

Description

Season 10 of America's Got Talent jumps out of the gate with an incredible display of talent from auditions in New York, New Jersey and Los Angeles. Howard, Howie, Mel B and Heidi all agree that this year will be the most exciting season to date, and their opinion appears prophetic as a string of contestants wow both the judges and the audience. Dancing duo Elin and Noah, singing trio Triple Threat, hilarious puppet singer Ira, dancer Adonis Crash Boom, gymnasts Showproject, dance group Chapkis Dance Family, acrobats Sergey and Sasha, dancers X-Treme Tricking and Tumbling, singer Johnny Shelton, hypnotist Chris Jones, magician Piff the Magic Dragon, the Cuddler and multimedia dance team Siro-A all receive blessings from the judges and the audience to move on to the next round. However, the final act of the night, comedian Drew Lynch, steals the show and the judges' hearts with his emotional and funny act. His blend of comedy and perseverance earns the season's first golden buzzer from Howie, who sends him directly to the live shows at Radio City Music Hall.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
389.66 MB
seeders:23
leechers:4
America's Got Talent S10E01 Auditions Begin (H.264) [iTunesReady] m4v

All Comments

thx!
Thank you very much, great quality. I hope you decide to do these each week, as they can be hard to find for the american version. Thanks again
*THX You r welcome ...

I will do my Best
Works perfectly downloaded in 4 minutes too thanks
thx

you're welcome
720p when?