America's History, Volume 1_ To 1877 -Henretta- PDF [Slender]

seeders: 49
leechers: 18
Added on January 28, 2014 by King_Slenderin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

America's History, Volume 1_ To 1877 -Henretta- PDF [Slender] (Size: 49.81 MB)
 America's History, Volume 1_ To 1877 - James A. Henretta.pdf49.77 MB
 Cover.jpg44.7 KB
 metadata.opf1.14 KB

Description

Print Length: 608 pages
Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin's; 6 edition (September 1, 2010)
Sold by: Macmillan Higher Education
Language: English
ASIN: B00HQNYW4E

"How did that happen?" students wonder about their past. America’s History provides a clear explanation. Instructors rely on America’s History to help them teach that history matters — this means helping their students understand not only what happened, but also why. For the new, sixth edition, the authors took a hard look at all aspects of their text, considered what worked and what didn’t, and crafted a broad revision plan that demonstrates, once again, their unmatched commitment to America’s History. The hallmark of the revision is a thorough reconsideration of the post-1945 period that incorporates new scholarship and makes sense of the recent past, but America’s History, Sixth Edition offers much more. This includes additional narrative changes in both volumes, a new in-text feature program based on written and visual primary documents in every chapter, and a host of new and improved pedagogic features. With its clear exposition, insightful analysis and in-text sources, America’s History, gives instructors and students everything they need.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.81 MB
seeders:49
leechers:18
America's History, Volume 1_ To 1877 -Henretta- PDF [Slender]

All Comments

Firstly, If you could open it once and not the 2nd (or 3rd) time, the issue is on your end not mine. I just opened it 8 times without incident. If it was a true corruption I think that of the over 500 people who downloaded it, some more folks would have come forward to say as much.
Secondly, there is a preface for instructors, ONLY the preface. The rest is the book itself.