American Honey: A Summer Anthology by Heidi McLaughlin et al. [epub,mobi]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 13, 2014 by PhriedPhish.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

American Honey: A Summer Anthology by Heidi McLaughlin et al. [epub,mobi] (Size: 2.02 MB)
 American Honey - Heidi McLaughlin.mobi1.08 MB
 American Honey - Heidi McLaughlin.epub851.39 KB
 Cover.jpg109.24 KB
 metadata.opf4.14 KB

Description

Published: August 11th 2014

10 Best Selling Authors take you where the roads are dirt, the tea is sweet and the cowboys are sexy as sin

The Re-education of Savannah McGuire by Heidi McLaughlin: Southern boy reeducates his childhood best friend on life, love and freedom.

THE STORM by Jennifer Foor: One woman. One man. An empty hotel. A summer storm. One night they'll never forget.

Finding Ours by Megan Smith: Two people destined to be in love, forbidden to be together.

Walk Me Down by HJ Bellus: I hate the color red. I hate my old shallow self. I hate life.
Until... One hot stranger, Finn. Makes me hate less and hope for more. My name’s Tess and this is my story.

REMEMBER TONIGHT by Chelsea Landon: Farmers daughter shows a champion bull rider the ride of his life

ONE SOUTHERN NIGHT by Marissa Carmel: Star quarterback and sassy city girl blow the whistle on the fifty yard line

Dirt Road Summer by Ashley Johnson: Unexpected hometown love in the summer

PLAY IT AGAIN by Scarlett Metal: City girl falls for small town boy. Can their relationship survive their differences?

BEING NEIGHBORLY by Carey Heywood: Southern boy tries not to fall for his city girl neighbor

Tangled Vines by Melissa Collins: A story of twists and turns all tangled together on a vineyard. Owen and Elle learn about each other as they navigate their way through a new business partnership.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.02 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
American Honey: A Summer Anthology by Heidi McLaughlin et al. [epub,mobi]