American Restoration S07E02 Wrestling With the Past HDTV x264-NoGRP -={SPARROW}=-

seeders: 34
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2016 by stateofmind80in TV
Torrent verified.

American Restoration S07E02 Wrestling With the Past HDTV x264-NoGRP -={SPARROW}=- (Size: 296.1 MB)
 American.Restoration.S07E02.Wrestling.With.the.Past.mp4296.1 MB

Description

[General]

Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/avc1/iso6)
File size : 296 MiB
Duration : 41mn 58s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 986 Kbps

[Video]

ID : 1
Format : AVC
Duration : 41mn 58s
Bit rate : 877 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 2 983 Kbps
Width : 768 pixels
Height : 432 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976

Season 07, Episode 02 – “Wrestling With the Past”
Work is done on a mysterious 104-year-old motorcycle, a rare vintage arm-wrestling arcade game from the 1980s and a 1950s gas pump.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
296.1 MB
seeders:34
leechers:2
American Restoration S07E02 Wrestling With the Past HDTV x264-NoGRP -={SPARROW}=-

All Comments

thank you
All tho I disagree with HC hijacking the name American Restoration / Rick's Restoration was this show . HC could have picked a different name for this show .
I like the concept : I've seen Bodie Stroud on "Monster Garage" - Dale Walksler on "What's In The Barn" and ( Steve's .... ) I've never heard of ...
Kewl Bike = Pump = Arcade Game ...
My only beef with the show is the name = I think Rick Dale / Rick's Restoration is in talks with Discovery Channel ... Good episode and print - Thanks 4 the share stateofmind80
MG.
thanks
thank you!
False advertising!
This is not the original American Restoration you are expecting ie. Rick Dale in Las Vegas. -like in the icon photo you show. You know, the one that has been on for years.
Its a rip off of his show, and it su@ks!
Tell history channel to go blow this crap out their a$$
Settle your dispute with Mr dale and put his crew back on!