Amy Richie - Blood Vine (#1-3)

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 14, 2015 by nhubiin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Amy Richie - Blood Vine (#1-3) (Size: 865.17 KB)
 Fern - Amy Richie.epub279.83 KB
 Ivy - Amy Richie.epub293.68 KB
 Willow - Amy Richie.epub291.65 KB

Description

Info Hash DCC7E821 64FEFF26 9255767D 89AF2F84 9D67D9E6

Willow (Blood Vine #1)

“Being a werewolf is harder than it looks. Everyone thinks it’s just morph at the full moon, kill, morph back. That’s not true. It’s a lot harder than that. Especially if you are seventeen years old.”

Willow has the worst luck. First she has to deal with her narcissistic foster mother, Bella; then of course there’s her horrid little sister Ivy; not to mention the pack of werewolves that belong to Bella. Now, they have to move and start a new school - again.

Just when Willow thinks things can’t get any worse, Blake shows up from a council she never knew existed to name her leader of a pack she never knew existed. How was she supposed to teach a bunch of teenagers how to be wolves when she herself hated everything about her life?

Fern (Blood Vine #2)

"It's strange how fast life changes. Just when you think you have it all figured out, a council man hands you six werewolves to take care of."

Willow and her pack had barely settled into their new town when the council showed up again. Only this time its to ask for their help—to save Gage. How can Willow refuse?

Suddenly, Willow is thrust into a world of childhood nightmares. The Ancient City. But it isn't at all what she thought it would be. In fact, Willow soon realizes that not many things are what she thought they would be and she has to figure out for herself which things are worth fighting for.

Ivy (Blood Vine #3)

When I was six, a werewolf killed my parents. Then, she changed me and my sister, raising us as her own. One day I was forced to kill her, and now I'm hunting my sister. Who would have guessed my life would end up like this?

Willow Bennett is no ordinary werewolf. Never has been. Never will be. She leads the strongest pack alive, and with that comes the responsibility to stop the evil that is spreading throughout the world. Will she finally find her place in the world, or will hunting down the only family she has left prove to be her undoing?

Ivy is the third and final instalment of the Blood Vine Series. The end has come and Willow has to decide once and for all where her loyalties lie.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
865.17 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Amy Richie - Blood Vine (#1-3)