Amy Winehouse -- Back to Black 24bit96khz HDtracks (BrickwallHater Remaster) REUPLOAD

seeders: 14
leechers: 7
Added on January 6, 2016 by brikwallhaterin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Amy Winehouse -- Back to Black 24bit96khz HDtracks (BrickwallHater Remaster) REUPLOAD (Size: 678.96 MB)
 02-You Know I'm No Good.flac85.08 MB
 05-Back To Black.flac79.14 MB
 08-Wake Up Alone.flac77.68 MB
 01-Rehab.flac71.36 MB
 07-Tears Dry On Their Own.flac59.44 MB
 04-Just friends.flac56.48 MB
 10-He Can Only Hold Her.flac54.79 MB
 11-Addicted.flac53.62 MB
 06-Love Is A Losing Game.flac50.8 MB
 03-Me & Mr Jones.flac48.06 MB
 09-Some Unholy War.flac42.5 MB
 Remastered Dynamic Range.txt1.43 KB
 Original Dynamic Range.txt1.4 KB
 RemasterINFO.txt814 bytes

Description

****REUPLOADED due to audio cutting out at the beginning of the title track in original torrent****
^^^^^Sorry about that guys!
As the title says above...I remastered this beautiful album from the Hi-Res HDtracks version. Amy Winehouse deserved much better sound quality than what she got on this album. All that distortion is all gone now. And now, the music will be even more blissful to all you people. This album is just what I call pure "modern *vintage* bliss"

This is my first remaster done in 24/96 format.
Tell me what you think!!

Got some new sound equipment the other day for much better quality than my old 90s stereo i was using. The new stuff has improved not only the sound of my turntable by miles, but also my listening sessions; when i conduct them for my remasters, it now has much less Lo Fi sound than that stereo i mentioned.

My new equipment is...
1. Panasonic SA-XR57 receiver
2. Yamaha EQ550 equalizer

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
678.96 MB
seeders:14
leechers:7
Amy Winehouse -- Back to Black 24bit96khz HDtracks (BrickwallHater Remaster) REUPLOAD

All Comments

Sounds amazing! Viva la brickwall revolution!
you say you wanna revolution? Well, you know, we all wanna change the world! But when they(mastering engineers) talk about destruction, dont you know that you can count me OUT!!