An IBM SPSS® Companion to Political Analysis (Fifth Edition) 2015 by Phillip H. Pollock [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 23
leechers: 7
Added on January 31, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

An IBM SPSS® Companion to Political Analysis (Fifth Edition) 2015 by Phillip H. Pollock [Dr.Soc] (Size: 25.45 MB)
 An IBM SPSS® Companion to Political Analysis - Philip H. H. Pollock III.azw37.51 MB
 An IBM SPSS® Companion to Political Analysis - Philip H. H. Pollock III.epub6.8 MB
 An IBM SPSS® Companion to Political Analysis - Philip H. H. Pollock III.pdf11.15 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

An IBM SPSS Companion to Political Analysis (Fifth Edition) by Phillip H Pollock
English | Nov. 20, 2015 | ISBN: 1506305792 | 220 Pages | AZW3/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 25.45 MB

In Philip H. Pollock's An IBM SPSS® Companion to Political Analysis, students dive headfirst into actual political data and work with a software tool that prepares them for future political science research. Students learn by doing with fresh guided examples, new annotated screenshots, step-by-step instructions, and exercises that reflect current scholarly debates in American political behavior and comparative politics.

Compatible with all releases of SPSS (12.0 and later), the all-new Fifth Edition includes 53 new or revised exercises. Two new datasets (NES 2012 and GSS 2012) and two revised datasets (on the 50 states and on 167 countries of the world) feature an expanded number of variables to provide greater latitude for performing original analysis.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.45 MB
seeders:23
leechers:7
An IBM SPSS® Companion to Political Analysis (Fifth Edition) 2015 by Phillip H. Pollock [Dr.Soc]