An Introduction to Astronomy and Astrophysics [Pankaj Jain 2014] {Charm-Quark}.pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on June 26, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

An Introduction to Astronomy and Astrophysics [Pankaj Jain 2014] {Charm-Quark}.pdf (Size: 4.17 MB)
 An Introduction to Astronomy and Astrophysics [Pankaj Jain 2014] {Charm-Quark}.pdf4.17 MB

Description

Book Description:
Astronomy is the field of science devoted to the study of astronomical objects, such as stars, galaxies, and nebulae. Astronomers have gathered a wealth of knowledge about the universe through hundreds of years of painstaking observations. These observations are interpreted by the use of physical and chemical laws familiar to mankind. These interpretations supply information about the nature of these astronomical objects, allowing for the deduction of their surface and interior conditions. The science associated with these interpretations is called astrophysics.

An Introduction to Astronomy and Astrophysics offers a comprehensive introduction to astronomy and astrophysics, complete with illustrative examples and illuminating homework problems. Requiring a familiarity with basic physics and mathematics, this undergraduate-level textbook:

Addresses key physics concepts relevant to stellar observations, including radiation, electromagnetic spectrum, photometry, continuous and discrete spectrum, and spectral lines
Describes instruments used for astronomical observations as well as how the radiation received is characterized and interpreted to determine the properties of stars
Examines the structure of stars, the basic equations which explain stars in equilibrium, and the fusion reactions occurring in stellar cores
Discusses the evolution of stars, the solar system, the dynamics of galaxies, and the fundamentals of modern cosmology

Ebook Reading Softwares :
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.17 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
An Introduction to Astronomy and Astrophysics [Pankaj Jain 2014] {Charm-Quark}.pdf