Ana Popovic - Still Making History (2007) VBR

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 12, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Ana Popovic - Still Making History (2007) VBR (Size: 103.85 MB)
 08 Still Making History.mp39.96 MB
 03 Between Our Worlds.mp38.35 MB
 09 My Favorite Night.mp38.25 MB
 14 U Complete Me [-][Blues Version].mp37.96 MB
 07 You Don't Move Me.mp37.83 MB
 12 Calendars.mp37.3 MB
 05 Hungry.mp36.99 MB
 06 Doubt Everyone But Me.mp36.97 MB
 02 Hold On.mp36.95 MB
 11 Shadow After Dark.mp36.9 MB
 13 Sexiest Man Alive.mp36.79 MB
 04 Is This Everything There Is-.mp36.62 MB
 10 How'd You Learn to Shake It Like That-.mp36.57 MB
 01 U Complete Me.mp36.36 MB
 Ana Popovic - Still Making History.jpg51.9 KB

Description

Ana Popovic - Still Making History

Year 2007

Tracks
1. U Complete Me
2. Hold On
3. Between Our Worlds
4. Is This Everything There Is
5. Hungry
6. Doubt Everyone But Me
7. You Don't Move Me
8. Still Making History
9. My Favorite Night
10. How'd You Learn To Shake It Like That
11. Shadow After Dark
12. Calendars
13. Sexiest Man Alive
14. U Complete Me (Blues Version - Bonus Track)

Originally hailing from Belgrade in the former Yugoslavia, Ana's roots in war-torn Serbia have imbued her with a deep sense of purpose. With years of steady touring throughout Europe and four critically acclaimed CDs under her belt, Ana finally sets her sights on the US. Her debut release for Delta Groove, produced by Grammy Award winning producer John Porter (Los Lonely Boys, Bonnie Raitt, Keb Mo, Buddy Guy, Roxy Music, The Smiths), spotlights her growth and maturity as an artist, emphasizing her songwriting skills alongside her sensual vocals and masterful guitar.
I saw Ana Popovic live two years ago and thought she was a great guitarist with a potentially good voice and would be creating some classic blues-mould-breaking music in maybe five years time. I was wrong - she's done it with this CD already.
Ana's Serbian roots have given her plenty of fuel for lyrics here and she writes well beyond her years on difficult themes: The anger that being treated second class because of your birthplace creates (`Hold On'), Third world poverty (`Between Our Worlds'), Our chance to change things for the better(`Still Making History').
Naturally, she lays down first class blues as expected - (`You don't move me', `How'd you learn to shake it like that'); but she also delivers great reggae riffs as on (`Hold on' and `Between Our Worlds') as well as delivering breathtaking jazz vocals, (`Doubt everyone but me' and 'Calenders')
This is an exceptional work from an exceptional talent.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
103.85 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Ana Popovic - Still Making History (2007) VBR