Anberlin - New Surrender (2008)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 24, 2013 by faigh86in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Anberlin - New Surrender (2008) (Size: 72.3 MB)
 01._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_The_Resistance.mp36.47 MB
 02._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Breaking.mp36.7 MB
 03._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Blame_Me__Blame_Me_.mp35.83 MB
 04._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Retrace.mp36.89 MB
 05._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Feel_Good_Drag.mp36.02 MB
 06._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Disappear.mp37.41 MB
 07._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Breathe.mp36.4 MB
 08._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Burn_Out_Brighter__Northern_Lights_.mp36.83 MB
 09._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Younglife.mp36.57 MB
 10._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Haight_St_.mp36 MB
 11._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Soft_Skeletons.mp37.18 MB

Description

This is the major label debut for the Central Florida pop-rock stalwarts, Anberlin. The new album features 13 tracks that further expand on Anberlin's signature sound. Stephen Christian's distinct vocals backed by Joseph Milligan and Christian McAlhaney's driving guitars and the rhythm section comprised of Deon Rexroat and Nathan Young on bass and drums respectively is the foundation for the band's success. New Surrender, produced by Neal Avron (Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, New Found Glory), demonstrates the band's natural progression as musicians as well as solidifying their place as some of music's most creative songwriters. With all out rockers like "Feel Good Drag" and "Blame Me! Blame Me!" to the introspective "Still Counting Backwards," Anberlin have created a record that is sure to propel the band to the next level. Universal Republic signed the band off of the success of their highly lauded breakthrough indie pop scorcher, Cities. The record debuted on Billboard's Top Albums chart in February 2007 at #19, and passed the coveted 100,000 indie-sales milestone fueled by their riveting hit single "Godspeed." It has been Anberlin's emotive pop/rock chemistry that has excited fans and critics ever since their Polk County, FLA launch six years ago, rising through the indie ranks with a magnetic collection of releases on Tooth & Nail Records, including their memorable 2003 debut Blueprints For The Blackmarket. Their 2005 release, Never Take Friendship Personal, saw them gain even more indie traction, (the band has logged combined album sales of more than 400,000 albums) with the single "Paperthin Hymn" peaking in the Top 40 of the Modern Rock Radio chart. Their touring, coupled with a loyal myspace following, cemented their reputation as one of the bands to watch in 2007. Anberlin delivered on that with the celebrated Cities. Cited by many critics as indispensable to the modern rock scene, rock forecasters have bookmarked their upcoming album New Surrender as one of the truly viable indie-to-major success stories ready to blow in 2008.

Format: MP3 320 kbps

Tracklist:

01._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_The_Resistance

02._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Breaking

03._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Blame_Me__Blame_Me_

04._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Retrace

05._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Feel_Good_Drag

06._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Disappear

07._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Breathe

08._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Burn_Out_Brighter__Northern_Lights_

09._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Younglife

10._Anberlin_-_New_Surrender_-_Haight_St_