Anchorman : The Legend Of Ron Burgundy 2004 UNRATED 1080p HDDVD x264 anoXmous

seeders: 66
leechers: 5
Added on June 2, 2013 by anoXmousin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRipx264

Anchorman : The Legend Of Ron Burgundy 2004 UNRATED 1080p HDDVD x264 anoXmous (Size: 1.59 GB)
 Anchorman.The.Legend.Of.Ron.Burgundy.2004.UNRATED.1080p.HDDVD.x264.anoXmous_.mp41.59 GB
 Anchorman.The.Legend.Of.Ron.Burgundy.2004.UNRATED.1080p.HDDVD.x264.anoXmous_eng.srt113.21 KB
 Anchorman.The.Legend.Of.Ron.Burgundy.2004.UNRATED.1080p.HDDVD.x264.anoXmous_swe.srt125.21 KB
 i.nfo1.4 KB

Description

Audio#0 : 6 channels
+
Audio#1 : 2 channels

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot :
Ron Burgundy is San Diego's top rated newsman in the male dominated
broadcasting of the 1970's, but that's all about to change when a new female
employee with ambition to burn arrives in his office.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language : English
Subtitles : English, Swedish

Info
Click Image(NFO) to read full info...

Comedy

Ratings: 7.2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/

This BRRip plays very well with PSP and XBOX

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.59 GB
seeders:66
leechers:5

Trailer

All Comments

.... stellar picture and sound quality.... I'm so glad I found a print in a compatible format.... My sincere thanks to both the seeding community and "anoXmous" for making this flawless copy available....
great torrent...thanks
thanks for the movie!
V9 A9 many thanks
thank you
thanks!
Great quality