Anderson Cooper 360 2016 02 03 Pre Debate Coverage WS SDTV x264-XAiO

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 29, 2016 by Reivein TV
Torrent verified.

Anderson Cooper 360 2016 02 03 Pre Debate Coverage WS SDTV x264-XAiO (Size: 244.46 MB)
 Anderson.Cooper.360.2016.02.03.Pre.Debate.Coverage.WS.SDTV.x264-XAiO.mp4244.46 MB

Description

Feel like this is so late that it's useless. But fsck it. I ripped it for myself so I may as well release it.

-------------

I tried to cap post-debate coverage but my DVR lost it. They mostly talk about Republicans.

~ peace ~

This just starts up. You can see on the clock that it is an hour before the debate - I think my DVR just missed the intro.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are sparring on what it means to be a progressive democrat. JEFF ZELENY is here to talk about escalating tensions.

DAVID AXELROD and NIA-MALIKA HENDERSON are here to talk more about the Sanders Clinton spat.

Trump is saying that Cruz stole the Iowa caucus. Cruz is saying he's a baby. RICK TYLER is here to discuss. Anderson Cooper also spends a while defending CNN's reporting in this situation. Anderson Cooper isn't very happy with Rick Tyler who is a rep from the Cruz campaign. Tehe. Anderson then brings in conservative writer and Trump supporter JEFFREY LORD and Rubio fan MONA CHAREN.

With Rubio's rise in Iowa he's under attack. Many are calling him establishment and he doesn't like that. :`( GARY TUCHMAN is here with a little segment.

Back with us is DAVID AXELROD and NIA-MALIKA HENDERSON to talk about Tuchman's segment.

Clinton supporter MARIA CARDONA and Sanders supporter BILL PRESS is here to talk more about who the real progressive in the race is.

Segment on what New Hampshire voters want to hear on tonight's town hall.

DAVID AXELROD and NIA-MALIKA HENDERSON to talk about what to expect tonight.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
244.46 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Anderson Cooper 360 2016 02 03 Pre Debate Coverage WS SDTV x264-XAiO