Andrew Crofts - The Freelance Writer's Handbook [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on March 30, 2016 by TheDelsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Andrew Crofts - The Freelance Writer's Handbook [Delshady Digital] [EPUB] (Size: 508.3 KB)
 Andrew Crofts - The Freelance Writer's Handbook [Delshady Digital].epub508.3 KB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
ANY RATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

If you want more books from me, you can click this link to see my library.
You can also find a way to download my DMCA'ed books through there.
If this eBook by any chance is broken or missing some parts.
Please click this link to send me a massage.

Now in a fully updated third edition, The Freelance Writer's Handbook is the essential book for everyone who dreams of making money from their writing. It will appeal to all aspiring writers, whether they want to write as a full time profession, or simply to supplement their existing income through writing. This inspiring guide will also benefit professional writers and journalists who want ideas on how to find new markets for their work. Helps you to decide what to write and how to sell it· Packed with advice on ghostwriting, travel writing, fiction, short stories, television and radio scripts, newspaper and magazine journalism. Includes valuable information on agents, making contacts, interviewing skills, potential markets, how to get commissioned, and much more. Covers the latest developments in web writing, blogging, and online publishing.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
508.3 KB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Andrew Crofts - The Freelance Writer's Handbook [Delshady Digital] [EPUB]