Android Lollipop 5.0 Goodies Wallpapers Fonts Ringtones Notification Tones Keyboard material designed apps muvisuvi

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on October 22, 2014 by ankur7600in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Android Lollipop 5.0 Goodies Wallpapers Fonts Ringtones Notification Tones Keyboard material designed apps muvisuvi (Size: 128.92 MB)
 Google-Search-4.0.26.1499465.arm-muvisuvi.apk27.51 MB
 Google-Keyboard-4.0.21003.1519572-muvisuvi.apk18.9 MB
 GoogleHome-Google-Now-Launcher-1.1.1.1499465-muvisuvi.apk14.94 MB
 Google-Play-Music-5.7.1717Q.1530520-muvisuvi.apk12.12 MB
 Google-Play-Store-5.0.32-Material-design-muvisuvi.apk9.02 MB
 Google-Messanger-1.0.041.1481744-09-muvisuvi.apk6.19 MB
 Android-Lollipop-5.0-Fonts-muvisuvi.zip20.71 MB
 Android-Lollipop-5.0-Wallpapers-muvisuvi.rar14.58 MB
 Android-Lollipop-5.0-Alarm-Notification-Ringtones-muvisuvi.zip3.39 MB
 Android-Lollipop-5.0-Bootanimation-muvisuvi.zip1.56 MB

Description

Android-Lollipop-5.0-Goodies-Apps

=> If you are HERE for 1st time then please read whole description and then ask questions in comments otherwise i wont respond

=> Give Me Some Social Love If you believe i deserve it

Instructions :
*Install google search and latest PLAY SERVICES and then install GOOGLE NOW LAUNCHER it will work
*For google play store , google music, google messenger, simply install apk or override apk
*For google keyboard you will need to uninstall previously install google keyboard and then install it (install it at your own risk cause it giver FORCE CLOSE in landscape mode)
*For bootanimation you need to root your android and then rename that zip to "bootanimation.zip" and now replace it into /system/media/ set permissions to rw-r--r-- reboot done

keep seeding pls

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
128.92 MB
seeders:7
leechers:3
Android Lollipop 5.0 Goodies Wallpapers Fonts Ringtones Notification Tones Keyboard material designed apps muvisuvi

All Comments

I have a LG Optimus F6 .. The keyboard and play store work good... But when I installed the rest of the apps Google started crashing .... Music started crashing...

Back up your build.. Or you'll be doing a complete Rom install...
The keyboard has better swipe.. And the theme through out is beautiful.... Thank you for this KICKASS torrent you uploaded!!!!!!!!!!

SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED
bro im seeding on full speed u can enjoy my work thanks and dots forget to seed after u download thanks a lot