Andy Griffiths ebooks collection

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on November 13, 2015 by chuchu97in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Andy Griffiths ebooks collection (Size: 141.64 MB)
 Andy Griffiths - [Treehouse 04] - The 52-Storey Treehouse (retail) (epub).epub36.36 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Treehouse 01] - The 13-Story Treehouse (retail) (epub).epub27.32 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Treehouse 03] - The 39-Storey Treehouse (retail) (epub).epub24.72 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Treehouse 02] - The 26-Story Treehouse (retail) (epub).epub19.06 MB
 Andy Griffiths - Killer Koalas from Outer Space (retail) (epub).epub9.31 MB
 Andy Griffiths - What Bumosaur is That (What Buttosaur is That) (retail) (epub).epub6.96 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Just] - Just Disgusting! (retail) (epub).epub4.44 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Just 04] - Just Crazy! (retail) (epub).epub4.05 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Just] - Just Tricking (retail) (epub).epub2.87 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Just] - Just Stupid (retail) (epub).epub2.06 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Just] - Just Annoying (retail) (epub).epub1.77 MB
 Andy Griffiths - [Bum 01] - The Day My Butt Went Psycho (The Day My Bum Went Psycho) (retail)...786.37 KB
 Andy Griffiths - [Bum 02] - Zombie Bums from Uranus (Zombie Butts from Uranus!) (retail) (epub).epub541.11 KB
 Andy Griffiths - [Bum 03] - Bumageddon- The Final Pongflict (Butt Wars- The Final Conflict)...337.49 KB
 Andy Griffiths - [Schooling Around 01] - Treasure Fever! (retail) (epub).epub313.04 KB
 Andy Griffiths - [Schooling Around 03] - Mascot Madness! (retail) (epub).epub283.91 KB
 Andy Griffiths - [Schooling Around 02] - Pencil of Doom! (retail) (epub).epub277.24 KB
 Andy Griffiths - [Schooling Around 04] - Robot Riot! (retail) (epub).epub248.23 KB

Description

ell as being our home, the treehouse is also where we make books together. I write the words and Terry draws the pictures. ~ Sure, Terry can be a bit annoying at times. . . but mostly we get on pretty well. ~ We have added… a boxing elephant called The Trunkinator ~ Life in the treehouse isn’t always easy, of course, but one thing is for sure … it’s never dull! ~ The rat chased the cat with the baseball bat. until... KERSPLAT! ~ It’s raining big fat cows today. How many cows? It’s hard to say. ~ Bad Jack Horner Sat in a corner Pulling the wings off a fly. ~ He swore at his mum, Kicked his dad in the bum And said, ‘Oh, what a bad boy am I!’ ~ Bad diddle diddle The cat did a piddle The cow did a poo on the moon.
about ANDY

Andy Griffiths is one of Australia’s most popular children’s authors. Andy is best known for The Treehouse series, the JUST! books and The Day My Bum Went Psycho. Over the last 20 years Andy’s books have been New York Times bestsellers, adapted for the stage and television and won more than 50 Australian children’s choice awards. Andy, a passionate advocate for literacy, is an ambassador for The Indigenous Literacy Foundation and The Pyjama Foundation.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
141.64 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4
Andy Griffiths ebooks collection