Angels In The Dust 2007 LIMITED DOCU DVDRip-SAPHiRE (A Kingdom KVCD By Pcconsultant2007)

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on February 24, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Angels In The Dust 2007 LIMITED DOCU DVDRip-SAPHiRE (A Kingdom KVCD By Pcconsultant2007) (Size: 804.52 MB)
 Angels In The Dust 2007 LIMITED DOCU DVDRip-SAPHiRE (A Kingdom KVCD By Pcconsultant2007).bin804.51 MB
 Angels In The Dust 2007 LIMITED DOCU DVDRip-SAPHiRE (A Kingdom KVCD By Pcconsultant2007).cue223 bytes
 Kingdom RG.nfo12.91 KB
 How To Use.url85 bytes
 tracked by UKB.txt1.06 KB
 www.kingdom-kvcd.net.url176 bytes

Description

Release Title Angels In The Dust 2007 LIMITED DOCU DVDRip-SAPHiRE (A Kingdom-KvCD by Pcconsultant2007)

Release Date September 14, 2007

Release Length 01:34:35

Storyline Louise Hogarth's documentary chronicles the extraordinary efforts of Marion Cloete, a university-trained therapist who left a privileged life in Johannesburg to establish a sanctuary for South African children orphaned by the AIDS virus. Hogarth's touch is nearly undetectable, but it's nothing short of wondrous to watch these scarred, abused children transform into sprightly, self-aware cherubs under Cloete's unwavering care.

Angels in the Dust is a story of hope and healing in the face of a staggering crisis. AIDS is leaving entire South African villages decimated and thousands of children orphaned, with no adults to raise them. The inspiring story of Marion Cloete, a university-trained therapist who— with her husband and three daughters— fearlessly walked away from a privileged life in a wealthy Johannesburg suburb to build Botshabelo, an extraordinary village and school that provides shelter, food, and education to more than 550 South African children.

Cast

Marion Cloete ... as Herself

Genre Documentary

Language English

Original Source Angels In The Dust 2007 LIMITED DOCU DVDRip XviD-SAPHiRE

Tracker Bandit

Video MPEG1/NTSC/352x240/29.97fps

Audio 44.1kHz/192kbps/Stereo

Size of Bin file 804 MB

Chapters Every 5 mins

I always Burn all of my movies before i Upload...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
804.52 MB
seeders:0
leechers:4
Angels In The Dust 2007 LIMITED DOCU DVDRip-SAPHiRE (A Kingdom KVCD By Pcconsultant2007)