Angie Tribeca S01E01 HDTV x264-SKGTV[ettv]

seeders: 2681
leechers: 275
Added on January 19, 2016 by ettvin TV
Torrent verified.

Angie Tribeca S01E01 HDTV x264-SKGTV[ettv] (Size: 146.7 MB)
 Torrent-Downloaded-From-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt168 bytes
 angie.tribeca.s01e01.hdtv.x264-skgtv[ettv].mp4146.7 MB

Description

ettv - ExtraTorrent TV Shows
Angie.Tribeca.S01E01.HDTV.x264-SKGTV
[Format]: MPEG-4

[Duration]: 20mn 15s

[Resolution]: 720 x 404 pixels

[Display aspect ratio]: 16:9

[Frame rate mode]: Constant

[Frame rate]: 25.000 fps

#ettv -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added by ettv

http://extratorrent.cc/
Help us by donating with Bitcoin: 1XeH1kKXWYbzZcFHokGiZ4d3MWW5WyXzU

Screens...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
146.7 MB
seeders:2681
leechers:275
Angie Tribeca S01E01 HDTV x264-SKGTV[ettv]

All Comments

Hoping Officer Frank Drebin can appear in future episodes.
Brilliant! Loved the Ford Ads.
Excellent!
Thanks for the upload.
Good quality - Weird startup series - got confused if they were advertising for Ford or showing us an dreadful episode with "Hey, people think i'm funny" but they are not.. Not recommended by my standards..
thanks for dl! The pilot was gad awful. Maybe a minutes worth of funny stuff in a 20 min show? Yikes. The sight gags were all funny, the stupid dialogue wasn't and the funniest character was the dog. That gym scene was hilarious - hsilil red gloves! lmao at that dog...and Rashida Jones is hawt
thank you
sledge hammer meets naked gun. good start
Hello, It appears there has been some comments deleted and wondering why?
I disagree, If someone is polite and feels like expressing their idea of the show it's their god given right! If it does not insult or cut down anyone I see nothing wrong with it! Just saying...
EasyasPie: I'm with you! But then again, I actually enjoy it when people make an effort to inform and/or entertain me. Guess we're weirdos.

And that's exactly what I tried to do here... but for some (will be forever unknown) reason, my mildly entertaining comments were being singled out and removed here by somebody. I politely asked whoever was doing it to kindly send me a quick message to let me know how I'd run afoul of his rules (since they were appropriate according to the site's rules), while the posts of others remained immune.

Never did get that message.

Oh well... [audible sigh] Commenting here is now officially more of a negative than positive experience for me... to be frank, I didn't even enjoy high school the first time.

For the few I've become slightly familiar with: Have a good one! To the 'Delete-er In Chief', who found me so dang objectionable: Should you ever have a change of heart, and want to see me again (in a way), you can catch me when I'm on Jeopardy, March 30th.

Actually, you can just download the torrent. It'll be here the following day.

Later all... it's been... fine. Logging out...
i disagree. i do appreciate when people rate the quality of the torrent because that's enough for me to know it's not crap to watch.. but i appreciate feedback on the content much more and i bet a large portion of downloaders rely on the general consensus as well.. people, if you aren't interested in someone's review then skip the comment section
Thanks
Looks like it has a Comedy twist to it!
Thank You for sharing ettv, great work