Angry Birds Star Wars 2 [FINAL] 2013 +Patch (PC) - Foxy Games

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on October 28, 2013 by FoxyGamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Angry Birds Star Wars 2 [FINAL] 2013 +Patch (PC) - Foxy Games (Size: 61.9 MB)
 Angry Birds All [UniCrack Offline] v1.3.exe69 KB
 Angry Birds Star Wars 2 [FINAL] 2013 - Foxy Games.exe61.79 MB
 More Free Foxy Games.png47.68 KB

Description

Instruction:

key: ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP

01) Install the game
02) Launch Angry Birds All [UniCrack Offline] v1.3
03) Uncheck Make Backup.
04) Hit Patch and choose exe file of the game.
05) Hit Open. ---PATCHING DONE---
06) Close Patcher
07) Copy key
08) Run game - Press Activate Full Game!
09) Past key with Ctrl+V - hit Register.
10) Have Fun and Keep Seeding

Description:

The Force is strong with this one. Get ready for Angry Birds Star Wars II – the epic follow-up to the #1 smash hit game! Based on the Star Wars movie prequels, use the Force for good against the greedy Pork Federation or choose a much darker path. That’s right; for the first time ever you can “Join the Pork Side” and play as the fearsome Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine and many other favorites!

imageimageimageimage

JOIN THE PORK SIDE! For the first time ever play as the pigs! Wield Darth Maul’s double-bladed Lightsaber, or play as Darth Vader, General Grievous and other villains!

30+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! Our biggest line-up ever of playable characters – Yoda, pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango Fett and many more!

TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the game by placing your Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods* figures on your device’s camera!

BECOME A JEDI OR SITH MASTER! So many Bird and Pork Side levels to master, plus a bonus reward chapter and a ton of achievements to unlock!

SWAP CHARACTERS AS YOU PLAY! Switch characters in the slingshot at any time – yours to earn or purchase!

ToonsTV READY TO GO! The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos!

Angry Birds Star Wars II also supports tablet devices, so you can unleash the Force on the big screen. May the birds be with you!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
61.9 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Angry Birds Star Wars 2 [FINAL] 2013 +Patch (PC) - Foxy Games

All Comments

virus don t download scanned with Norton the best antivirus in the world!!
Followed the steps:
If I want to download the game for someone that doesn't has interntet connexion what should I do?
Thnx M8!!! I'll post a comment about torrent after download Thnx Again!
100% work without any problem....thanks uploader
I've just solved this:
2013-10-29 07:23
Err.....Did you copy code from ABN
thanks,it works for me too,but the patch is uselles,doesnt work,it still asking for game to be activated to full game