Angry.Birds.v2.0.0.Cracked.GAME.CRACK.FiX-ErES

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 9, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Angry.Birds.v2.0.0.Cracked.GAME.CRACK.FiX-ErES (Size: 1.85 MB)
 AngryBirds.exe1.49 MB
 Updater.exe208.24 KB
 eres.jpg146.6 KB
 eres.nfo9.84 KB
 read me.txt4.7 KB
 file_id.diz855 bytes

Description

E X T R A O R D i N A R Y r E V E R S E E N G i N E E R i N G S Q U A Dnfo:ph0!SiLKReaching forperfection...Release Information-Release Name : Angry Birds-Release Version : v2.0.0-Release Group : ErES-Release Type : Cracked-Operating System: Windows-Release Date : 09/01/12-Filename : a200f-Disk(s) : 01 disk(s)Release DescriptionThe survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revengeon the green pigs who stole the Birds' eggs. Use the uniquepowers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs'confounding constructions. Angry Birds features challenging,physics-based demolition gameplay with hours and hours ofreplay value. Each of the 300+ levels requires logic, skill,and brute force to crush the enemy.** Crack Fix **Last update we did right before we took a short break indecember for our friends and families outside the scene, butit seems our crack didn't work properly this update.Apologies for the delay, here is the crack fix. Have fun. :)Installation InstructionsInstallCopy cracked exe to install directoryRegister with any keyHave fun!If you like this game, buy it! :)ErES - Group InformationHere at ErES we consider each member as more than just a collegue or afriend, but as a family member. It's been just over three years sinceErES was established and in that time in the scene we've produced manyquality releases because of our attitude not only as a group -- but asindividuals; each member of the group has shown respect and friendshipand in return offers loyalty that could only be found when part of atight-knit family. We are not a release machine and never intend to be.We have a relaxed, yet hard-working attitude towards producing releasesand you can see this through all of our current (and future) releases.If you feel ErES is a family that you want to be part ofwe have listed below the currently open positions and things werequire:Experienced reversers for all Operating Systems;Skilled coders;Quality suppliers;Good 100Mbit+ EU & Asia Sites to affil with;Anything else you think we might like!e r e s g r p a t g m a i l . c o mascii/nfo:...........ph0!SiLK updated:............16.04.2010

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.85 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Angry.Birds.v2.0.0.Cracked.GAME.CRACK.FiX-ErES

Trailer