Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie 2014 PROPER 1080p BluRay x264-KRAVE

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on December 24, 2014 by KraveHQin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p

Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie 2014 PROPER 1080p BluRay x264-KRAVE (Size: 4.99 GB)
 Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie.m4v4.99 GB
 important.docx11.34 KB

Description

NOTE: PLEASE EITHER DONATE TO CINEMASSACRE OR BUY THE BLURAY YOURSELF AFTER YOU FIND OUT IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, I WAS DEBATING EVEN UPLOADING THIS BECAUSE HE IS AN INDEPENDENT. SUPPORT JAMES ROLFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, the commentary track and live audience reactions tracks are both included. Finally, I did rip this myself and am proud to be #1 on the web with this movie.

Resolution: 1920x820
Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Channels: 5.1, 2.0
Subtitles: NO
Chapters: YES

In order to get the most out of the cover art do the following:
1. Right click inside the folder
2. View: Extra Large Icons

Why you should download mine:
Better compression while keeping same video/audio quality
Appropriately named files
Tagged with cover art for those who save their shows to a HDD and would like nice looking organised files
I don't post crap, only good quality stuff I don't believe in downgrading quality

Please tell me what you think of the audio/visual quality, if you like the way I name my files, if you like the MP4 format, and if you like the tagged cover art!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.99 GB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie 2014 PROPER 1080p BluRay x264-KRAVE

Trailer

All Comments

genius, i played every audio track and they are all perfectly fine, its you who needs to get the AC-3 Codec or use VLC
No, buy the BluRay to get those. I respect james too much to give away his bonus features