Anime and Philosophy by Josef Steff [EPUB|MOBI|PDF] {VTS}

seeders: 49
leechers: 8
Added on June 1, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Anime and Philosophy by Josef Steff [EPUB|MOBI|PDF] {VTS} (Size: 15.75 MB)
 Anime and Philosophy - Josef Steiff.epub5.33 MB
 Anime and Philosophy - Josef Steiff.mobi4.05 MB
 Anime and Philosophy - Josef Steiff.pdf6.31 MB
 Cover.jpg60.43 KB
 metadata.opf1.16 KB

Description

Title: Anime and Philosophy
Author/Editor: Josef Steff
Category: Non-Fiction/Philosophy
Series: Popular Culture and Philosophy (Book 47)
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Open Court (March 30, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0812696700
ISBN-13: 978-0812696707

For my friend kate.orchid11683 , a lover of all things anime. :-)

Promotional Info/Publisher's Summary - "Anime and Philosophy focuses on some of the most-loved, most-intriguing anime films and series, as well as lesser-known works, to find what lies at their core. Astro Boy, Dragon Ball Z, Ghost in the Shell, and Spirited Away are just a few of the films analyzed in this book. In these stories about monsters, robots, children, and spirits who grapple with the important questions in life we find insight crucial to our times: lessons on morality, justice, and heroism, as well as meditations on identity, the soul, and the meaning — or meaninglessness — of life. Anime has become a worldwide phenomenon, reaching across genres, mediums, and cultures. For those wondering why so many people love anime or for die-hard fans who want to know more, Anime and Philosophy provides a deeper appreciation of the art and storytelling of this distinctive Japanese culture."

This torrent contains the original EPUB copy of the book as well as the large-print PDF and MOBI editions converted in Calibre. The softcover image (not the one shown above) and the generated metadata.opf are also included. Please seed, and enjoy!

Click Spidey for my uploads:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.75 MB
seeders:49
leechers:8
Anime and Philosophy by Josef Steff [EPUB|MOBI|PDF] {VTS}

All Comments

Thanks.
Aww! What an amazing upload, Vik! I've already looked through the book, it looks really great! Thank you very much!!