[AnimeRG] The Boy and the Beast (Bakemono no Ko) 2015 BD (10-bit x264 1080p FLAC) [Dual-Audio] [DAE71ACB].mkv

seeders: 0
leechers: 34
Added on June 5, 2016 by isoTropicin Anime
Torrent verified.

• Detected quality: 1080p
  • AniDB rating: 8.8 (168 votes)
Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiP

[AnimeRG] The Boy and the Beast (Bakemono no Ko) 2015 BD (10-bit x264 1080p FLAC) [Dual-Audio] [DAE71ACB].mkv (Size: 9.41 GB)
 [AnimeRG] The Boy and the Beast 2015 BD (10-bit x264 1080p FLAC) [Dual-Audio] [DAE71ACB].mkv9.41 GB

Description

The Boy and the Beast 2015 BD

::Media Info::

Video:- AVC | 1080p | 10-bit | profile level 5.1

Audio:-
Track 1: English | 5.1Ch FLAC (Default)
Track 2: Japanese | 5.1Ch FLAC

Subtitle:
Track1: English Sign/Song | ASS(Default)
Track2: English | ASS

Source: BD-US

Please Seed for others to enjoy too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.41 GB
seeders:0
leechers:34
[AnimeRG] The Boy and the Beast (Bakemono no Ko) 2015 BD (10-bit x264 1080p FLAC) [Dual-Audio] [DAE71ACB].mkv

All Comments

Thanks. First picture I have really enjoyed, anime or otherwise, in a very long time. No problems using vlc, latest generic install with nothing else added, running in Windoze 10.
Read the description of this torrent. And if you still want to go for it, it's upto you.
Torrent: [AnimeRG] The Boy and the Be...ual-Audio] [EE519D1B] v2.mkv
Finally finished downloading and watching it
awesome Upload thanks a lot for this buddy

And yes it worked superfine for me
Thanks
m seeding actually i seeded around 150gbs already haaaaaaa("for got to stop the torrent haaaaaaa")
The subs are from BD itself.
I tried to minimize the grain effect that was in source itself.
but due to old and some limitations of my system, I can't do much more here.

Below are the screenshots of BluRay source. Check it yourself.

https://i.imgur.com/7poe1wu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZTSWFVE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WM1fe8w.jpg

Even in the source you can notice the grains.

But thanks for downloading and keep seeding. :)
Not exactly mate you say the subs are ASS, BDs don't give ASS and PGS-->ASS OCRing may leave a lot of untimed subs (You taught/showed me that) so I think more explanation is needed if you actually retimed them or not and if you styled them or not, etc... I need it for my info. as well, I'll want to try my hand fixing the BDMV too...
When I say the subs are from BD, I don't need to explain all these steps that I undergo to get the desired ass file. The translation are not edited, nor any modification are done. And for re-timing, it only happens during sign/song area, which can be easily fix, that doesn't change the fact that the subs are from BD. And I'm not taking class here, explaining whatever I take the steps in detail.
I don't know why you took offence from what I said, neither do I need step by step instructions, I just need to know if you fixed the timing issues of OCRing or not...

I never said anything doubting if your subs are BD subs or not, Sometimes Retiming the subs is a real pain since its also difficult to find all the untimed subs so What I wanted to ask was if you retimed it or not, so when I do it, I would use yours if their timing was fixed, since I have experience with your styling and its pretty good and I don't question that for once.
I mean no hostility towards you or AnimeRG member, so please stop assuming that its always my intention to do so.
Yes, I fix the timing issues wherever it was needed.
You joined 1 hour ago and downloaded this within 2 hours? You better stop whatever the shit you are smoking and I don't think you are using a 100GBps internet port line,cause it costs more than your standard laptop every month.
I just finished downloading, I didn't have any issues with the video...update your vlc or install mpc