[AnimeRG] Tokyo Ghoul OVA (Pinto) (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC) [Uncensored] [ScavvyKiD].mkv

seeders: 6
leechers: 11
Added on December 31, 2015 by ScavvyKiDin Anime
Torrent verified.

• View all OVA Tokyo Ghoul episodes
  • Episode title: Pinto
  • Episode: 02
  • Episode length: 25 min
  • Original run: 05 September 2015 — 25 December 2015
  • Detected quality: 720p
  • AniDB rating: 6.2 (45 votes)
Available in versions: 720pBlu-Ray480px264

[AnimeRG] Tokyo Ghoul OVA (Pinto) (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC) [Uncensored] [ScavvyKiD].mkv (Size: 202.26 MB)
 [AnimeRG] Tokyo Ghoul OVA (Pinto) (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC) [Uncensored] [ScavvyKiD].mkv202.26 MB

Description

Thanx to PaintBrushPanic For the TLs.
There were certain mistranslations (Nothing major),
so, I fixed those. Timing was bad and hence, fixed that as well.

If you think that there is/are error(s) in the subs, like some line(s)
is/are mistranslated, then please post the line(s) and the correct translation for it.
I'll do a V2 ASAP!

..::Video Specs::..

Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Resolution : 1280x720
Frame Rate : 23.976 fps

..::Audio Specs::..

Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Channels : 2 channels
Sample Rate : 48KHz
Language : Japanese

..::Subtitles::..

Language : English
Type : Soft Coded
Format : ASS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
202.26 MB
seeders:6
leechers:11
[AnimeRG] Tokyo Ghoul OVA (Pinto) (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC) [Uncensored] [ScavvyKiD].mkv

All Comments

Great mate
Watched "JACK" but never knew that there was an OVA named "PINTO" .Thanx 4 uploading
thanks
Thanks ALOT
Great upload, great OVA.

Thanks, ScavvyKiD!
As usual, you're awesome person
continue what you're doing
Thanks
Thanks for the shout-out. I liked some of your changes, glad to see that my translations weren't too bad.
My video source had ~1 second of black at the start so that would account for the timing issue (and when I got lazy).

Line 66 might have a typo. "Yesh, I'm listening." should be "Yeah, I'm listening.", or "Yes, I'm listening.".
Unless it's intentional to convey her tone of voice.
You're from painbrushpanic?
Oh man great work... I had theses spanish subs and I threw them at GT and they came out good. But, I wasn't in the mood to completely TL it like last time.
Sp, I waited for PainBrushPanic this time, 'cause they were really great on 'JACK'.
Yep. Thanks!
Yeah I saw those spanish subs too. Some of the lines translated to english pretty well, but quite a few I couldn't make any sense of.
Thanks again! It's good to know that people like them.
Literally, I had the same feeling about those subs lol. Anyways, thanks for your hard work as well man. Appreciate the TLs ;)
Great Work m8.....Very Nicely Done you guys just need a Good QC and Editor. ask me whenever in need of Help for typesetting.
Yep, will do :)
Thanks 4 Upload
Pleasure :)