Ann-Margret - My Story [Audiobook]

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on July 20, 2016 by ThaDreamkillrin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Ann-Margret - My Story [Audiobook] (Size: 169.88 MB)
 cover 2.jpg1.07 MB
 cover 1.jpg1.28 MB
 Ann-Margret - My Story - Part 2.mp341.26 MB
 Ann-Margret - My Story - Part 4.mp341.62 MB
 Ann-Margret - My Story - Part 1.mp342.08 MB
 Ann-Margret - My Story - Part 3.mp342.57 MB

Description

imageimage

For the first time, Ann-Margret opens the door to her private world, in a memoir that tells her life as it really was. Relentlessly honest, these pages are filled with warmth, wit, poignancy, and truth.

Readers will learn of her moving, longtime relationship with Elvis Presley; her battle with and inspiring recovery from alcohol abuse; her loss and reclamation of her self-esteem; and her harrowing twenty-two foot fall onstage, after which doctors feared she would never dance again. Readers will also learn the story behind her twenty-nine-year love affair with husband Roger Smith, and of his battle with myasthenia gravis, a disease that forced Ann-Margret, who had always been protected by her husband and family, to take control of not only her life but her husband's as well. Here, too, are wonderful behind-the-scenes tales about costars Bette Davis, George Burns, John Wayne, Jack Nicholson, and Steve McQueen, to name a few.

But Ann-Margret: My Story is ultimately about this remarkable candid woman herself, finding her own way, seeking independence, becoming an accomplished actress and - more important - a woman of guts, humor, energy, and inspiration.

Read by Ann-Margret
Co-authored with Todd Gold
Released in 1994

Length: 3 hours (Abridged)
Format: MP3
Bitrate: 128 Kbps

Note: This was digitally transferred from the original cassette tapes.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
169.88 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Ann-Margret - My Story [Audiobook]