Anno 2070 Update v1 05 RELOADED

seeders: 31
leechers: 2
Added on May 16, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Anno 2070 Update v1 05 RELOADED (Size: 838.34 MB)
 profile.xml1.42 KB
 Anno5.exe49.4 MB
 INSTALL.bat410 bytes
 solidcore32.dll48.5 KB
 Anno2070_offlinepatcher_1_05.exe788.89 MB
 read me.txt5.02 KB
 reloaded.nfo5.43 KB

Description

nERvAnno 2070 v1.05 Update (c) Ubisoft05/2012 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Solidshield 2.9- :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Strategy2070. Our world has changed. The rising level of the ocean has harmed thecoastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of landinhospitable.The latest in the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a newworld full of challenges, where you will need to master resources,diplomacy, and trade in the most comprehensive economic management system inthe Anno series.Build your society of the future, colonize islands, and create sprawlingmegacities with multitudes of buildings, vehicles, and resources to manage.Engineer new production chains such as Robot Factories, Oil Refineries andDiamond Mines and trade with a variety of goods and commodities.* A new eraWhile adhering to the fundamentals that made the Anno franchise a success,the near-future setting will bring numerous new gameplay mechanics,architectural breakthroughs, and all new challenges. Additionally, playerswill be able to build massive cities, the scope of which has never beenseen in prior Anno games.* Become an architect of the futureFace the current world challenges to shape the world of tomorrow. You caneither join the Tycoons to pursue an industrial and efficient course, orside with the Ecos to create a more sustainable and environmentallyfriendly direction.* An evolving, dynamic worldDecisions will have an impact on the environment, the architectural lookof the world, and the needs of populations.* Discover hidden depths and new resourcesThe mysteries of the sea and the sky are waiting to be discovered. Takeadvantage of the transport systems of the future and develop a powerfuleconomy.* The enhanced Anno with new features to masterSmuggle wares between harbors without being detected by the coastalpatrols or forge alliances with powerful figures to expand your influence.1. Unrar and install the update via offline patcher.2. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack dir to your dir.3. Block the game exes in your system firewall.4. Play the game. When prompted, use "RELOADED" as login and "1" as passwordto play the game offline.Important note:Run install.bat to copy the cracked profile ONLY if you haven't done italready with our initial release, or it will erase your progress inthe game.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
838.34 MB
seeders:31
leechers:2
Anno 2070 Update v1 05 RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!!
after installing this update is it require to install update 1.01 and 1.04 and does is fix no sea route error an also the no ship error
also can we get its serial key for use
i think it will help others also
thanx in advance
i have used it myself and found that all hte errors mentioned above are cured by the patch so install it and have fun
Very useful update!
If I put random stuff on the log-in screen, it says cannot connect to to server.

But if I enter "RELOADED" and "1" it says wrong username or password....

Can anyone help?
works thanks