Answering the New Atheism: Dismantling Dawkins' Case Against God - S Hahn, B Wiker

seeders: 16
leechers: 5
Added on October 10, 2015 by onh1in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Answering the New Atheism: Dismantling Dawkins' Case Against God - S Hahn, B Wiker (Size: 575.98 KB)
 Answering the New Atheism_ Dism - Scott Hahn.epub226.56 KB
 Answering the New Atheism_ Dism - Scott Hahn.mobi314.61 KB
 Cover.jpg29.1 KB
 metadata.opf5.72 KB

Description

epub/mobi
Product Details
Hardcover: 160 pages
Publisher: Emmaus Road Publishing (May 1, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1941447147
ISBN-13: 978-1941447147

The essential book for dismantling Richard Dawkins' atheistic agenda. Scott Hahn and Benjamin Wiker collaborate to debunk Dawkins' theories and show how inconsistent and illogical his conclusions truly are. This is the definitive book for college students or those wanting to debunk Dawkins' shrill and illogical claims.

"It has been a great pleasure to me as a long-retired Professor of Philosophy to have been set the task of reading Answering the New Atheism: Dismantling Dawkins' Case Against God by Dr. Scott Hahn and Dr. Benjamin Wiker. For this 'task' has been for me not a task but a sustained delight. Rarely, if ever, in my many years as a Professor of Philosphy did I ever have the opportunity to read such a compelling argument." -- Antony Flew, Author of There is a God: How the World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind

Please seed. Thanks!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
575.98 KB
seeders:16
leechers:5
Answering the New Atheism: Dismantling Dawkins' Case Against God - S Hahn, B Wiker