Ant - 11 - Erectile Dysfunction (LP Version).mp37.47 MB
 Ant - 12 - President Of The Audience (LP Version).mp36.64 MB
 Ant - 13 - Gay Bashing (LP Version).mp33.42 MB
 Ant - 14 - Cute Outfit (LP Version).mp317.67 MB
 Ant - 15 - Follow My Ass (LP Version).mp32.47 MB
 ANT - Follow My Ass.jpg58.55 KB

Description

Product Description:

With frequent appearances on The Dennis Miller Show, numerous Comedy Central programs, and all of the first three seasons of Last Comic Standing, gay comedian Ant could get skin cancer from so much exposure. If you've watched any of the above, you're going to recognize some of Follow My Ass' material. His debut album is a great Ant primer, and longtime followers aren't going to mind hearing this hilarious material again. He delivers all his old chestnuts with written-this-morning enthusiasm and works a crowd like few others. He's in-your-face gay, but it's not the only thing he can riff on. Straights, boozers, and smokers all get their due along with Osama Bin Laden and a heckler. It would have been nice if Comedy Central treated Ant's debut as well as they treated their inaugural Mitch Hedberg release (new material on the CD with old material on a packed-in DVD), but Ant lovers finally get all his best to take home, and something to persuade their friends that the always-on comedian's ass is indeed worth following. ~ David Jeffries Recording information: The Ice House, Pasadena, CA (08/2004). Photographer: Jody Sugrue.

SEED & ENJOY

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
83.63 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
ANT - Follow My Ass