ANTHONY.BURGER.MASTERPIECE.AND.MORE.ENG.XVID

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 14, 2008 by in TV
Torrent verified.

ANTHONY.BURGER.MASTERPIECE.AND.MORE.ENG.XVID (Size: 745.83 MB)
 Anthony Burger masterpiece & More.avi745.83 MB
 IMPORTANT INFO.txt157 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt41 bytes

Description

A project celebrating Anthony's 25th year in Gospel music, Masterpiece and More highlights some of your all-time Anthony Burger favorites. With songs from several of his greatest projects, special features and extras, surprise guests and a concert style that's truly unique, Masterpiece and More is certainly a project with something for everyone.

Songs include: Rhapsody In Blue/Shout To The Lord * Holy Holy Holy * The Story Medley * How Big is God Medley * Lily of The Valley * A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes * Over The Rainbow * God Leads Us Along * Friends Medley * When They Ring Those Golden Bells * Swingin' My Way Back Home * Old Time Religion/William Tell Overture * Clair De Lune/ Jesus Loves Me * No More Night * Theme From Exodus * Ain't No Mountain High Enough * He Lives Medley * The Stranger * Something About That Name * The King Is Coming * Hallelujah Chorus

***********************************************************************************************************

I WILL SEED FOR 5 DAYS NON-STOP AND THEN IT WILL BE DELETED FROM MY HARD DRIVE TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE SHOWS.

IT WILL BE UP TO YOU TO KEEP IT SEEDED.

***********************************************************************************************************

KEEP ON SEEDING .... CHECK THIS OUT www.cherrytap.com/join.php?friend=298532

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
745.83 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
ANTHONY.BURGER.MASTERPIECE.AND.MORE.ENG.XVID