Anthony Horowitz - Diamond Brothers Series{^Wildwielder^}.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 17, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Anthony Horowitz - Diamond Brothers Series{^Wildwielder^}.epub (Size: 15.88 MB)
 1. Anthony Horowitz - (Diamond Brothers # 1) - The Falcon's Malteser (Just Ask for...1.81 MB
 2. Anthony Horowitz - (Diamond Brothers # 2) - Public Enemy Number Two.epub194.85 KB
 3. Anthony Horowitz - (Diamond Brothers # 3) - South by South East.epub2.12 MB
 4. Anthony Horowitz - (Diamond Brothers # 4) - The French Confection.epub3.8 MB
 5. Anthony Horowitz - (Diamond Brothers # 5) - The Blurred Man.epub3.85 MB
 6. Anthony Horowitz - (Diamond Brothers # 6) - I Know What You Did Last Wednesday.epub3.86 MB
 7. Anthony Horowitz - (Diamond Brothers # 7) The Greek Who Stole Christmas.epub251 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me:)

1986 On/ Reissued 2007 - English - Young Adult - EPub

The Diamond Brothers is a series of humorous children's detective books by Anthony Horowitz, the first of which was published in 1986. The books tell the adventures of the world's worst private detective, Tim Diamond, and his younger brother, Nick Diamond, who is considerably more intelligent. These books are aimed at young teenage boys, slightly younger than those aimed at with the more recent Alex Rider series. However, both series star a teenage boy and include guns, fights and world-wide criminals. The most notable difference is that The Diamond Brothers series contains much more humour, with many puns, pop culture references and absurd situations.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.88 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Anthony Horowitz - Diamond Brothers Series{^Wildwielder^}.epub

All Comments

Thank you so much !