AntiDupl.NET 2.3.5.169 (2015) Portable-(FRANK)

seeders: 49
leechers: 3
Added on March 5, 2015 by FrankLin20in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

AntiDupl.NET 2.3.5.169 (2015) Portable-(FRANK) (Size: 4.16 MB)
 AntiDupl.NET.exe224.5 KB
 AntiDupl32.dll579.5 KB
 AntiDupl64.dll758 KB
 AdvancedOptionsForm.png8.16 KB
 CompareOptionsForm.png21.06 KB
 ContextMenuImagePanel.png5.88 KB
 DefectsOptionsForm.png5.74 KB
 EmptyMainForm.png26.17 KB
 HotKeysForm.png14.36 KB
 MainForm.png501.51 KB
 MainForm2.png484.77 KB
 PathsForm.png5.59 KB
 ProgressForm.png1.99 KB
 0 bytes
 Args.html1.2 KB
 contents.html1.91 KB
 context.html4.53 KB
 Developers.html2.72 KB
 FAQ.html6.84 KB
 History.html6.15 KB
 hotkeys.html3.5 KB
 index.html1.02 KB
 INSTALL.html762 bytes
 AdvancedOptionsForm.png9.21 KB
 CompareOptionsForm.png28.69 KB
 ContextMenuImagePanel.png7.17 KB
 DefectsOptionsForm.png6 KB
 EmptyMainForm.png26.44 KB
 HotKeysForm.png15.63 KB
 MainForm.png439.51 KB
 MainForm2.png481.42 KB
 PathsForm.png6.09 KB
 ProgressForm.png3.36 KB
 0 bytes
 Args.html1.27 KB
 contents.html2.01 KB
 context.html4.67 KB
 Developers.html2.73 KB
 FAQ.html6.92 KB
 History.html6.34 KB
 hotkeys.html3.63 KB
 index.html1.04 KB
 INSTALL.html814 bytes
 icon.ico2.67 KB
 BlockinessIcon.img959 bytes
 BlurringIcon.img968 bytes
 DefectIcon.img3.85 KB
 DeleteBothesHorizontalButton.img5.12 KB
 DeleteBothesHorizontalMenu.img1024 bytes
 DeleteBothesVerticalButton.img5.23 KB
 DeleteBothesVerticalMenu.img871 bytes
 DeleteBothHorizontalButton.img4.65 KB
 DeleteBothVerticalButton.img4.72 KB
 DeleteDefectHorizontalButton.img4.89 KB

Description

AntiDupl.NET -
free, open-source, high speed and accuracy. It will help you automate the process of finding and removing duplicate images in the main image formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, EMF, WMF, EXIF, ICON, JP2, PSD, DDS and TGA. A comparison is conducted on the basis of the contents of the files, so the program can find not only completely identical, but similar images. In addition, the program can find images with some types of defects.

What's new:
Acceleration calculation SSIM by SSE2.

Frequently asked questions:
I after checking program generated a huge list of duplicates. They are almost all exactly the same. How can I quickly remove them?

Recommends the following steps:

Select all results simultaneously pressing Ctrl-A.
Click on the Run button on the recommendation of the computer toolbar.

I have collected a large collection of pictures and periodically add new there. After each addition, I run your program, to avoid duplicates. Images are scanned each time again for quite a long time. How can I speed up the process?

First, check whether you have enabled the option stores the data about the pictures, which is located on the Advanced tab in the options window. It significantly accelerates the process of re-search. In addition, the catalogs of pictures that you previously tested, and which does not contain any new pictures to add to the list, located on the tab is checked in the tract. Then these images are not to be compared with each other, which also accelerates the re-search.

How does the comparison for files with GIF-animation, because there are many shots?

A comparison is carried out in the first frame sequence.

Functionality of the program I was completely satisfied. But I do not like the icons used in the program. Are you going to improve the interface?

Unfortunately, I'm a programmer, not a designer. Because painted icons as I could. If you have the ability and desire, you can replace the standard icons of their own. They are located in the directory dataresourcesimages in files with the extension * .img. In fact, it is the standard PNG-images. If you manage to create a better version of the standard, then send it to me and I gladly will publish it on the site.

I myself am a programmer and would like to ask in what language your program is written.

The core of the program is written in C ++, its shell in C #. Read more about the history of its creation can be read here.

Why, when I add the search path disk D, the search is not performed?

In Windows, this is considered the system catalog. Therefore, in order that the program would be able to search for them, you need to check Search system folders / files, which is located on the Search tab in the options window.

On what basis the program makes recommendations to remove duplicate files?

If a backup pair of images in the same format, but the difference is less than half the pictures threshold difference, the program recommends that you delete the image which is less than the size of the image and / or smaller file size. If the program will meet two identical pictures, it will recommend to remove the one that is in the path for removal. If a picture with the best quality will be in the directory to be deleted, the program recommends peremectit it in place pictures in the normal directory.

Why did not you transfer programs into my native language?

Unfortunately, I know only Russian and English. However, you have the ability to translate the program into their native language. To do this in the catalog dataresourcesstrings, create their own version of a file string resources in a xml-format. If you send me your translation, I can turn it on in a standard version and place it on your website.

How do I get a list of the results in text format?

Highlight all the results using the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl-A. Copy them to the clipboard using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-C. Then insert them into your text file by using the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl-V.

How do I check whether the picture duplicates in the specified directory?

In order to do the following:

Add to the desired image search path and the directory in which you want to search.
Turn off the Check - Compare pictures from one path to each other, located in the search settings.
Start the search.

Could you briefly describe the image comparison algorithm that is used in your program?

In simplified form, my image comparison algorithm includes the following steps:

Bringing all of the images to the same size (the default size is 32x32).
Dropping the color information (conversion to gray image).
Finding the root mean square difference for each pair of gray thumbnail images.
A comparison of the mean square of the difference with a certain threshold - if this difference is less than the threshold, it is considered that these images are similar.

If you do not find in this list the answers to your questions, it is recommended to look at the site of the program, as well as its magazine. You can post your question, and I promptly as possible to answer it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.16 MB
seeders:49
leechers:3
AntiDupl.NET 2.3.5.169 (2015) Portable-(FRANK)

All Comments

error file directory not found
Nice Post