Any DVD Converter Professional 5.7.0 Repack + Portable by D!akov

seeders: 14
leechers: 3
Added on September 23, 2014 by socketsworksin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Any DVD Converter Professional 5.7.0 Repack + Portable by D!akov (Size: 33.84 MB)
 AnyDVDConverter-5.7.0.exe33.84 MB
 Установка.cmd31 bytes
 распаковка.cmd31 bytes

Description

Any Video Converter Professional - an application for converting video files. It is able to encode video formats (AVI, MOV, RM, MPEG, DVD, WMV, MP4 and FLV) to DVD, VCD, MP4 and FLV. Can be used to encode the files ready profiles with preset video that focus on specific devices (home DVD-player, a mobile phone), and the profiles created by the user. Before starting to encode video can be viewed in the embedded player. There is a function to convert only the selected portion of the video, which in the embedded player is enough to indicate the beginning and end of the desired segment.

Features of Any DVD Converter Professional
Simple and user-friendly interface, easy to use.
Convert all video formats MPEG-I, MPEG-I, DVD NTSC, PAL DVD, Flash Video (FLV), AVI and WMV video formats.
Batch convert any video formats including AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, MP4, etc.
Support DivX and Xvid AVI format as importing and exporting video
Support default video / audio settings or user customized parameters for video and audio.
You can view the video in real-time before conversion.
Fast video conversion speed with stunning video and audio quality.
Supports adjust many video / audio options for MP4 files. For example, video / audio sample rate, bit rate, video size

Features RePack'a
Type: installation | unpacking (PortableAppZ).
Language: ML.
Cut: nothing.
Activation conducted.

Command-Line Switches
• Silent installation of the Russian version: / S / I
• Quiet Unpacking the portable version: / S / P
• It is also possible to select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add / D =% path% Example: Setup file.exe / S / I / D = C: Program

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
33.84 MB
seeders:14
leechers:3
Any DVD Converter Professional 5.7.0 Repack + Portable by D!akov

All Comments

Thanks, Great upload!