Apple Pro Training-Final Cut Pro x (10.1) {mEatni8}

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on April 15, 2014 by mEatni8in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Apple Pro Training-Final Cut Pro x (10.1) {mEatni8} (Size: 6.23 MB)
 0321949560.pdf6.23 MB
 Uploader extratorrent.txt609 bytes
 uploader kickass..txt486 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc -.txt352 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass -.txt40 bytes

Description

One we have been keeping our eye on for the release, the new Final Cut Pro X 10.1 Professional Post Production book is out in Kindle & Ebook format. Authored by Brendan Boykin and published by Peachpit, this book follows a whole project through from start to finish.

Hot off the press is master trainer Brendan Boykin's new book, Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro X 10.1: Professional Post-Production. For the moment it's only available as a Kindle download, but the paperback version is available to order via Amazon or Peachpit. Brendan very kindly described the book for us:

And here is the publication just issued on iTunes Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro X 10.1 - Brendan Boykin

Final Cut Pro X 10.1 presents the reader the real-world workflow of Final Cut Pro X: Import, Edit, Share. The reader experiences the same workflow typical of most Final Cut Pro editors. (all media supplied.)

Beginning with importing media, the editor manages media and clips within the library structure of Final Cut Pro X 10.1. The importing and organizing of media and clips is addressed in the first three lessons. The lessons continue to editing as the editor manipulates the primary storyline and the magnetic timeline, adds connected clips and connected storylines. The initial four lessons conclude with the share feature to export a rough draft of the edited project.

Lesson Five begins with an exercise on the importance of encapsulating the project for backup, before performing a revision edit pass importing and editing additional clips. The editor proceeds with adding a lower-third, trying some effects, and mixing audio. The share feature is explored in more depth including accessing Compressor at the conclusion of Lesson Eight.

The final two chapters cover more on executing media and clip management within the Final Cut Pro X libraries and in adding specialized sub-workflows to your project. Subworkflows covered include synchronizing a dual-system recorded clip, working with multicamera media, and compositing a chroma key clip.

PLEASE SEED

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.23 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Apple Pro Training-Final Cut Pro x (10.1) {mEatni8}

All Comments

It is very clear the uploader does not understand or is willing to understand that the files in the book are needed, the uploader claims the files are tutorials at some other site, not sure what or why they say this, I suspect this is a fake upload.
It is clear that the uploader does not want to publish the link, the uploader suggests other material, which renders this book useless, if the uploader has the book, the link is in the book, why not publish the link that is in the book? Why the book, and not the link to the video files??
Thank you for the video link, that is not the video files in question, how could you not have the link to the peachpit.com video files mentioned in the book??? That link is to tutorials, not relevant to the book here.
Please check your msg box.
Sorry friend i get snappy on you.
I'll help u in any possible way.

Thank You.
It is a bit sad that the uploader of this material was unable to provide the download link for the exercise material, without the video exercise files, the book is pretty useless. It should not be that difficult to post the link.
patience man patience
i asked you to wait for a while.
Everyone in this world is not set free to do work for you.

https://finalcutprox.net/final-cut-pro-x-video-tutorials
from above link you can watch as well as download tut vods.

if you get problem in downloading vods pm me.
thank you for support & please think about the very first line dat i said.
Where is the link for the video exercise files? The author mentions it is at the end of the pdf/ebook, there is no link in this pdf download, please publish as soon as possible, thanks!!