April Fool Bride By Joan Reeves EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 26, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

April Fool Bride By Joan Reeves EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 880.1 KB)
 April Fool Bride - Joan Reeves.azw3277.15 KB
 April Fool Bride - Joan Reeves.mobi265.71 KB
 April Fool Bride - Joan Reeves.epub218.86 KB
 Cover.jpg116.29 KB
 metadata.opf1.76 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance
ISBN: 9780991599615

About:

Is it a marriage of convenience or something more? Something that sizzles like steam heat between Maddie and Jake that neither can resist!

Oil heiress Madeline Quinn needs a husband by the time she turns twenty-five in order to claim her full inheritance. Mad Maddie, as the tabloids christened her, has learned the hard way that men only see dollar signs when they look at her.

Maddie decides a marriage of convenience is the only answer. She turns to the one man in the world she can trust, her housekeeper’s son who always treated her like a little sister when they were kids growing up together.

Jake Becker hasn’t seen Maddie since the night she tried to seduce him. Why should he help the woman who changed the course of his life? Simple. Revenge.

Or is it something else? Something hot and smouldering that will not be denied?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
880.1 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0