AQOS PRESENTS Thor The Dark World 2013 HDRip XviD

seeders: 1211
leechers: 156
Added on January 31, 2014 by ChrisDenin Movies
Torrent verified.

AQOS PRESENTS Thor The Dark World 2013 HDRip XviD (Size: 904.99 MB)
 english.srt120.38 KB
 Greek.srt98.62 KB
 Malay.srt77.63 KB
 portuguese.srt74.65 KB
 finnish.srt74.5 KB
 Indonesian.srt73.61 KB
 Norwegian.srt73.28 KB
 danish.srt71.71 KB
 Dutch.srt71.15 KB
 polish.srt69.1 KB
 aqos-thor.the.dark.world.2013.hdrip.xvid.avi894.71 MB
 sample.avi9.29 MB
 aqos-thor.the.dark.world.2013.hdrip.xvid.nfo11.4 KB

Description

::::::::: AQOS PRESENTS :::::::::::: Thor The Dark World 2013 HDRip XviD-AQOS ::::::IMDB::http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981115/::Greetz and Respect::ALL CREDIT Goes to FURY For Encoding and AOQS for Distribution.

::Information::

::Screenshots::

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
904.99 MB
seeders:1211
leechers:156
AQOS PRESENTS Thor The Dark World 2013 HDRip XviD

Trailer

All Comments

thanks!!
Cinavia protection uses watermarking in the audio track. Cinavia is virtually impossible to remove without seriously degrading the audio quality. The best way to circumvent Cinavia is to stop using the crippled-by-design devices that support it. There are plenty of 10 year old personal computers that are better at playing all your video files, so you can stop wasting time converting and spend more time watching.

Even a laptop with a Celeron processor, or an Android mini PC (or a $35 Raspberry Pi) can play high definition files without having to convert or burn anything before viewing.

PLUS you can connect all your wireless devices to that PC, using it as a media jukebox. For instance you can control it from (or stream it to) your smartphone or tablet with free apps.

I suggest using a VGA video cable and a 1/8" audio cable (or one HDMI cable if you have to) to connect an old PC to the TV.

VGA cables are dirt cheap (I buy many of mine online from Monoprice) and you'll save hours and hours not converting everything you want to watch (or worse converting and burning to DVD).

Don't use a PS3; consoles suck at video support.
There, I fixed it.
Great!
Thanks Uploader.............
Great