Archives of the Frontier Universe: An Assassin's Assignment ~ Christopher Villanueva [BluA].epub

seeders: 9
leechers: 3
Added on April 9, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Archives of the Frontier Universe: An Assassin's Assignment ~ Christopher Villanueva [BluA].epub (Size: 221.62 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Archives of the Frontier Universe - Christopher Villanueva.epub221.21 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Assigned to the very capital of the opposing force in the war, Agent Roszephnye Byruhme is tasked with acquiring a data device crucial to her organization’s plot. She is soon betrayed by her contacts, however, and forced to switch tactics.

Acting on orders from her head superior, she must scour the massive center of the world’s government, in search of the traitors. They possess the codes necessary to access the device as well as devastating information on her allies. The mission is simple: Obtain the codes and terminate the traitors. With her years of combat experience and a powerful lineage preceding her, the task should prove simple.

But she soon finds the contacts who betrayed her were working under another, much more potent figure. One whose skills pose a serious threat to the mission . . . and her life.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
221.62 KB
seeders:9
leechers:3
Archives of the Frontier Universe: An Assassin's Assignment ~ Christopher Villanueva [BluA].epub