Arctic Monkeys - AM (2013)

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on December 20, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Arctic Monkeys - AM (2013) (Size: 95.71 MB)
 01-arctic_monkeys-do_i_wanna_know.mp310.4 MB
 11-arctic_monkeys-knee_socks.mp39.83 MB
 06-arctic_monkeys-no._1_party_anthem.mp39.27 MB
 07-arctic_monkeys-mad_sounds.mp38.21 MB
 04-arctic_monkeys-arabella.mp37.92 MB
 03-arctic_monkeys-one_for_the_road.mp37.87 MB
 02-arctic_monkeys-r_u_mine.mp37.7 MB
 10-arctic_monkeys-snap_out_of_it.mp37.36 MB
 05-arctic_monkeys-i_want_it_all.mp37.04 MB
 12-arctic_monkeys-i_wanna_be_yours.mp37.03 MB
 08-arctic_monkeys-fireside.mp36.91 MB
 09-arctic_monkeys-whyd_you_only_call_me_when_youre_high.mp36.15 MB
 Cover.jpg13.46 KB

Description

Band BIO :-
Arctic Monkeys are an alternative rock band formed in Sheffield, England, United Kingdom in 2002 after meeting at Stocksbridge High School.The band consists of Alex Turner (vocals, guitar), Jamie ‘Cookie’ Cook (guitar), Nick O’Malley (bass) and Matt Helders (drums, vocals). Founding bassist Andy Nicholson left in 2006.Each of the band’s first five singles I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor, When the Sun Goes Down, Leave Before the Lights Come On, Brianstorm and Fluorescent Adolescent hit the UK Top Five, but their sixth single, Teddy Picker, only went Top 20 and their seventh single, Crying Lightning peaked at #12.The band’s rise to success started in late 2004/early 2005 when demo songs which had been handed out in CD form at gigs found their way onto the internet.These demos rapidly spread among message boards and friends leading to a growing fan base for the band, and were collected on the unofficial Beneath the Boardwalk, which the band recognizes on their website. The band owe much of their success to viral buzz via the Internet, and have eschewed typical ‘commercial’ channels, including refusing to appear on the UK’s (now discontinued) Top Of The Pops music program, which was often seen as a gateway to success.The band’s debut album, Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not, holds the record for the largest first week sales of a debut album in the UK (in its first week, it sold more than the rest of the Top 20 albums combined).The album sold over 360,000 copies in its first week, but lost the title in November 2007 to Leona Lewis’s album Spirit.

Arctic Monkeys - AM (2013)

Genre: Pop/Rock
Styles: Indie Rock, Alternative
Source: Converted from CD FLAC
Codec: MP3
Bit Rate: 320 CBR
Bit Depth: 16
Sampling Rate: 44,100 Hz

Track List:-
01 Do I Wanna Know? [04:32]
02 R U Mine? [03:22]
03 One For the Road [03:26]
04 Arabella [03:27]
05 I Want It All [03:04]
06 No. 1 Party Anthem [04:03]
07 Mad Sounds [03:35]
08 Fireside [03:01]
09 Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? [02:41]
10 Snap Out of It [03:13]
11 Knee Socks [04:18]
12 I Wanna Be Yours [03:04]

Quote:
If Arctic Monkeys launched a tentative retreat on Suck It & See, their first effort after being seduced by Josh Homme, the group once again forge ahead into bold new territory on AM, their fifth album.
Neatly splitting the difference between the band's two personalities -- the devotees of barbed British pop and disciples of curdled heavy rock -- AM consolidates Arctic Monkeys strengths, a tricky task in and of itself, but the band pushes further, incorporating unapologetic glam stomps, fuzzy guitars, and a decidedly strong rhythmic undercurrent.
At times, AM pulses to a distinctly danceable rhythm -- "Fireplace" percolates while "Why Do You Only Call Me When You're High" simmers and "Knee Socks" nearly rivals Franz Ferdinand in disco rock -- but this isn't an album made for nights out; it's a soundtrack for nights in.
Too much of Alex Turner's mind is preoccupied with love gone wrong, jealousy, and general misanthropy, so even when he's singing about a "No. 1 Party Anthem," he's doing so with a nearly visible sneer.
Such an undercurrent of cynicism makes AM an ideal album to listen to under the cover of darkness, but due to the Arctic Monkeys' muscular wallop and musical restlessness, it never feels like the band is wallowing in bleakness. Instead, this is vibrant, moody music that showcases a band growing ever stronger with each risk and dare they take.

Arctic Monkeys @ MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/arcticmonkeys

Enjoy and support the artist ! Cheers !

Peace

Genre: Alternative
Subgenre: Alternative / Indie Rock, Pop / Rock
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 95.71 MB
Show/Hide Files:
13 files

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech