Are You There God Its Me, Margaret - Judy Blume

seeders: 21
leechers: 1
Added on May 20, 2015 by Mohammad_ATin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Are You There God Its Me, Margaret - Judy Blume (Size: 2.49 MB)
 Are You There God Its Me, Margaret - Judy Blume.epub2.21 MB
 Cover.jpg282.63 KB
 metadata.opf4.56 KB

Description

Margaret Simon, almost twelve, has just moved from New York City to the suburbs, and she’s anxious to fit in with her new friends. When she’s asked to join a secret club she jumps at the chance. But when the girls start talking about boys, bras, and getting their first periods, Margaret starts to wonder if she’s normal. There are some things about growing up that are hard for her to talk about, even with her friends. Lucky for Margaret, she’s got someone else to confide in . . . someone who always listens.

Amazon Review

If anyone tried to determine the most common rite of passage for preteen girls in North America, a girl's first reading of Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret would rank near the top of the list. Judy Blume and her character Margaret Simon were the first to say out loud (and in a book even) that it is normal for girls to wonder when they are ever going to fill out their training bras. Puberty is a curious and annoying time. Girls' bodies begin to do freakish things--or, as in Margaret's case, they don't do freakish things nearly as fast as girls wish they would. Adolescents are often so relieved to discover that someone understands their body-angst that they miss one of the book's deeper explorations: a young person's relationship with God. Margaret has a very private relationship with God, and it's only after she moves to New Jersey and hangs out with a new friend that she discovers that it might be weird to talk to God without a priest or a rabbi to mediate. Margaret just wants to fit in! Who is God, and where is He when she needs Him? She begins to look into the cups of her training bra for answers ...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.49 MB
seeders:21
leechers:1
Are You There God Its Me, Margaret - Judy Blume