Armageddon Conspiracy - Mike Hockney - [Epub & Mobi] [Seekerpub]

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on July 31, 2014 by seekerpubin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Armageddon Conspiracy - Mike Hockney - [Epub & Mobi] [Seekerpub] (Size: 1.11 MB)
 The Armageddon Conspiracy - Mike Hockney.mobi660.18 KB
 The Armageddon Conspiracy - Mike Hockney.epub475.04 KB

Description

This book is the first of a series of books,where the controversial Illuminati expose themselves and their radical ideas . The other books from this series are: "The Millionaries' Death Club","Prohibition-A" and "The Last Bling King",which together,form a great metanarrative .

Reviews from bookdix:

★★★★★ - K. Welch "Ozzy"

FIVE STARS.

If you have any interest in philosophy, religion, and the occult, then this book is for you.
If you are a fool, don't buy this book.

★★★★★ - Spalding

Well I gotta say, I really didn't know what I was getting into, but, hoping this wouldn't end up being a waste of my money and time, I went for it.

and

Wow, what great information. The plot weaves fictitious events, with possible historical premises, unveiled in a way to draw more attention to certain major historical movements, as well an introduction into a very interesting philosophical movement, of which I had no prior knowledge of.

This book is for thinkers, especially those who question authority, and mainstream knowledge, and anyone who likes a good conspiracy novel.

This book brings to attention the major role of various power brokers on the shaping of our society and our world and the continuing evolution of their power and identity, through colorful (fiction?) story telling. I'm trying hard not to give away too much as the book was surprisingly a very good read, undoubtedly the best and first of the three I have read so far.

Overall, this book has opened up my mind to new perspectives, ones I never could have considered on my own.

Their website has provided the most enlightening reading list I have ever encountered (well, not really a list, but scattered over the website... ahem!). I am so thankful, because prior to this I was getting a little depressed with my education- learning a bunch of things that I'm going to completely forget in 10 years? No holistic thinking or overarching ideas in education? Just fact after fact, and course after course, of hoop jumping and dog tricks. I wasn't getting smarter, I was turning into a short term memorization machine! How pathetic. Knowledge is so much more than this. I had to take a break from school and now I'm preparing myself mentally for the mind-numbing regimentation I am about to return to in reapplying. It was in fact a professor who got me questioning everything, leading to this information.

I highly recommend this book, and the associated website. The information is out there.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Armageddon Conspiracy - Mike Hockney - [Epub & Mobi] [Seekerpub]